Reviews for Alright
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I really enoyed this. It's quite sad fic, but in a pleasantly understated way, so a little bit of your imagination is used. The meaning isn't spelled out for you entirely. You have a sort of eloquence in the fic that incorporates a lot of subtle emotion, which I think is one of the reasons that its so powerful.

I think the title is kind of lackluster. I know it seems like a minor point, but since the title is one of the first things to draw people into a fic, it seems a bit weak compared to the story content. You may also want to add dividers for the author's notes.

Amaranthos chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hi i dont mean to bother you. My name is Amaranthos and i have a Sephiroth and Tifa fanfiction oneshot competition coming up. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in entering. If you agree, you have the chance to win a graphic design prize. If you would like more information about the competition please feel free to message me, and i'll be happy to provide some information.

(Sorry for being so informal).
Shmendrick chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love this pairing and this story is beautifully written and is an amazing way to show Demeter, the slightly messed-up but defiant Demeter is now among my favourite way to portray Demeter and Tugger has a caring side not just oh look a queen ill try and get off with her.
jelliclesoul635 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
That was very different. You expressed a side to Demeter that I haven’t seen yet . . . interestingly enough . . . I found it slightly amusing.

Not only Demeter, but a side to Tugger as well that I have not seen.

My favorite part was the part where they were kissing. The way you described Tugger’s thoughts through the whole thing was great.
Vicky chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Hey nice story but u shud really go for that MunkDemi thing! They r simply my favourite characters
TigressJellicle chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
First of all, let me just say, thank you SO MUCH for being one of the few *good* catsfic writers there are left.

About the fic. I loved it. Seriously. I don't say that about many fics, but then there are very few fics that can let me visualize what's going on and teleport there like, well, a book does. This is a pairing that people don't really think about, or if they do, they only touch on it. Plus, I like the idea of Tugger as a rescuer in this manner. (I wrote a *slightly* bad fic a couple of years ago to that effect...with an OC. *cringes*)

As for "wanting to be able to write well", you've certainly accomplished that. I consider myself a pretty good fic writer, and I'm sure I couldn't have come up with something quite like this. (That sounds really narcissistic, but I didn't mean it that way.)
the rebel angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
omg, that was really good!

I didn't know what was goin on because I am performing in Cats in a week and the show I am putting on is different than the ones on broadway, and things like that. But anywho, I LOVED this story!
Woubazoid chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Now, I'm not sure what made me read this story, because I don't like this pairing, but whatever unknown force led me here, I am forever grateful. This was WONDERFUL!

I love how you portrayed Demeter. Exactly how I like her. Not a big ball of "poor me, I'm so scared" fluff. Good job.
Kati chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow, that was good.
livingsoul12066 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
man... I would absolutely LOVE a detailed description of such a Demeter! she sounds awesome. but, Demeter doesn't have much of a part aside from the Macavity song and her involvement with the fight scene, so I'm curious as to how she could have acted defiant and shown that she knew stuff about Grizabella.

as for the fic, I think it's very neat. but it would be better if I understood the Demeter you wrote about _
Cooking Spray chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That. . . was amazing.

Seriously. When I was thinking of Queens besides Bomba to pair Tugger with, I had thought of Deme in passing. . . The concept of them as a couple is still interesting to me. Of course, I decided that it was too angsty and complicated of an undertaking for my own purposes in the end, since I wanted to write something complex but also humorous. But here, what you've done with them is beautiful. I enjoy the renditions of Demeter where her sanity is just slightly off kilter, and you managed to keep the Tugger where he belongs - in character.

I enjoyed reading this immensely, as your handling of the situation and your writing were both beautiful. And I love that you share my affection for author's notes of ungainly proportions. XD Concise is not, and never will be, my middle name. . .

Also, I'm assuming you saw the UK tour? I saw the one in the US last week, and was rather tepid about their Deme. Yours sounds brilliant, and just makes me wish I had the money to trek across the pond even more.

Anyhow, I look forward to future CATS fic from you! You're one of the few talented authors this fandom has. D

By the way, where is this pairing generator? I might give it a go. . .
Dahlia Mockery chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I was rather bored last night and I found this. It's really nice. It's different from many romance fictions I read and this has a nice little twist. Good job!
Maudey chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Such a wonderful vocabulary and well constructed sentences! I really did enjoy this fiction to it's upmost potential! I do hope you continue to write, because your fictions are positivly wonderful. A definate favorite!
Lozzypop chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
*jaw drops* Oh, this is good. Random pairing maybe, but you are making it work so well. I loved Tuggers' inner monologues. The way you're portraying Demeter is fantastic, how she's wanting to prove to people that she's ok and probably not in the best way that she can. I'm left wondering who is more concerned about the encounter, Tugger or Demeter.

I'll admit I haven't had much to do with fanfiction lately, mainly because it's really hard to find good fiction in this fandom. In this fic I think I've found something really really good. Keep up the writing, I'll be definitely keeping up the reading.
Robot Maddness Strikes chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This was very good, truely. *scratches head* There's just something on my mind that is just itchingly wrong with it. *opens skull to scratch mind* Not like, OMG-this-is-so-wrong-that-you-should-burn-this-story. No, believe me, i've had a story that my friend said that about it. bad grammer right there. There's just this small thing I just can't put my foot on though! But I love where you were going with this though! I think it was pretty funny!

~Tubomba .

(will p.m. if find out!)