Reviews for Hell Rising
RedMoonLight009 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Red: *half awake* aww! orochimaru that was so sweet of you x3 *yawns and looks around for sasuke* nope not here...served sasuke right, kabuto should have just killed him. i'd say update soon but its a one-shot so post again soon. *yawns and looks over at itachi smiling* arigato itachi-san *snuggles into her pillow holding the blankets tightly around her falling asleep again*

Itachi: *smirks* my pleasure princess, my pleasure
keyata-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
is kabuto really a Jinchuriki or did you make that up?
Vioven chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
My take on it is that Kabuto has some type of beserker-rage type ability sans the demon. Sasuke needs to learn some manners.
txgirl123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is now officially one of my favorite KabuOro stories! Good job! Unique plot and then add in some smut! Couldn't have done it better. Tell me when you write another great fanfic!
Shikyo Miazaki chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow...thats good...i'm jealous now...(jealousy's a bitch, ne?)
Akira E. A chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
O.O;; I loved it! I got so caught up in it that I felt like I was going to rip my dad's head off when he came in to tell me goodnight, making me take a small break from reading it. -.-;; Maybe I got too caught up in it... Either way, I really did love it.
ILuvItachi chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
You're really good at OrochimaruxKabuto. I'll be keeping an eye for more of your stories. :]
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
_ it was good! you shoudl try more of this stuff!
Anonyrat chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Thank you! This is something that I've thought forever-but I didn't know I wasn't the only one.

Nice story-you can have two pears, and a cup of chocolate pudding.
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Although I can do without Kabuto being gay, I liked the rest of this story.