Reviews for 1000 tearz or deth
A prep chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Not funny. The my immortal trend has ended ages ago. Go back to school and learn how to write properly.
20firebird chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ripoff of My Immortal and isn't as funny by far. Try harder.
nighttheraven chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
What is this? O.o
I'm not trying to offend... This this another story you took and are now disecting it?
AnotherMark chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
What is this nonsense?
Otaku-chama chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
NOOOOOO, BETA! DON'T LEAVE!
You're the only reason I am reading this because you add such sarcastic notes to your beta stuff, and it makes the story infinitely more funny. Otherwise this will just be another MI remake! DON'T GO!
AnotherMark chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
OK, so I may not be a prep (while I look like one, I guess?), but still, this work is unforgivable to the highest degrees.
RandomDude chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I feel SO sorry for the poor beta guy! Must've been torture for him.
outlandishAnatomy chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I feel so bad for the beta bro...

They had to go and try to make sense of that mess...
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
It's liek da second Tara lulz geddit? Luls dam preps flaming da fic...

On a side note, I just wanted to say that you, magnificent beta, are amazing :) I do love your little notes, and I applaud the fact that you actually made this fic legible in the first few chapters. You have to be the best sister in the world! Also, don't feel bad about letting her actually post this... I for one am reading it for the lulz :D
Foosemittee chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
I hate to say it, but...I want more. There must be more. Please. This is hilarious.
Villo54 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I seriously did get a headache from reading. A headache!
Villo54 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I seriously did get a headache from reading. A headache!
NitroStation chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
The only thing that makes this fanfic worse than how everyone else puts it is the fact that you have dared to defile Green Day song lyrics by placing them in this. You have slandered the name of an already wrongly-disliked band and ruined my hopes for humanity in the future. My only wish is that you have no chidren so that they don't have to read this cliched garbage and infect the world with even more stupidity.

Good day, madame.
try harderto betagood job chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
maybe English is a bit hard for you, its ok, maybe if you write in your native language it would be better you know?

i mean, people do use other languages when posting their fics and i'm sure some good ones are popular.

after all, no one can really survive being this poor in their native language right? communication would just break down.

thank you for using microsoft word.

also, please spell "write" with a "w", and not as "rite" or "riting"? i find it very annoying.

to the beta,

i came from tvtropes after reading "The sister regularly inserts her own notes, putting her somewhere between Deadpan Snarker, Only Sane Lady, and Beleaguered Assistant, invoking You Are Not Alone in the process" and i was intersted. i have only read bits of the fic, but i admire what you have done in improving the spelling and making it readable. what you write is also quite funny sometimes and i like reading it.

tell me, is English really her first language? because her grammer isnt the worst i have seen, but her spelling sure is. i have friends who do not have English as their first language but still spell better than her.

but i'm sure if she puts effort into it, her english can improve, but unfornunately i don't think it will help her plot-writing skills.
Felinez chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Lemme guess: your sister wrote everything in italics (she's a genius compared to you! A f*cking genius!) but was so bold as to let you do the rest. That was where she went wrong. Letting you write.

This sucks!