Reviews for The Endorian Summit
jade chapter 4 . 2/4
Dear author, I realise it's been a long time, but this fic is great. It's a shame it isn't finished(
Stoned Rose chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Ah, feck. I didn't realize this wasn't finished! *fights back tears*

In any event, fantastic job as always! And I have been having so much fun catching up/re-discovering your fics in the past few days. Being poor as a church mouse, it can not be overstated the value of free and awesome entertainment! So thanks so much for making my poverty so tolerable! :-)
Sureleia chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
You have a lock as best writer of Han and Leia in their post-ROTJ time. Between this piece, Return to the Corporate Sector and Renewal, you have crafted these characters and their relationship in a very believable and interesting manner. They are caught between the angst of trying to figure out this fairly new relationship against the back drop of what's happening in the galaxy and the sensuous exploration of this new intimacy. I love all of the interactions you write for them, be they intimate or argument. In short, fantastic job.
dally chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I love your writing.
PrincessRachael chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Ivy - if I could only capture Han & Leia (esp Han) the way you do in writing, I dont think I'd ever have a writer's block again :)

I'm constantly amazed by you - just in awe. You're definitely one of my favorite writers in this realm.
HoldoutTrout chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
Love it! Very sexy.
Talyn chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
I know how rough those research papers are - in fact, this story was so good it distracted me from my own research! I can't wait to read more.
Bookworm1214 chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Your story is so good! This is the first Star Wars fan fiction I've ever read and let me tell you, I chose wisely.
Chewie-Fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This is wonderful. I'm loving it. You've nailed Leia and Han's characters.
Littlebee chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Definitely worth the wait! Great work!
LorelaiLukeFluff chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
"As the sheet settled around them like a close-fitting cocoon, she thought she could nestle into his body for the rest of her life."

Aww. So sweet. I hope they will sort everything out soon. They need to stay together, marry, have children and live together arguing happily ever after.

Please go on and update soon. I really like this story. JJ
GoldenJedi chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
/“Good.” Her mouth twisted with a wry smile. “I thought I was going to have to sedate you.” She dimmed the cabin lights and undressed, then helped Han remove his trousers. Han rolled up onto his good side, and Leia rolled into him and pressed her calf between is legs. She dragged the corner of her pillow downward and arranged it so that she could lay with her forehead bowed against his chest. As the sheet settled around them like a close-fitting cocoon, she thought she could nestle into his body for the rest of her life./

So sweet... :) At least they're willing to talk...
GoldenJedi chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
How come did I not reply to this chapter? OK, I'll insert then the classic: 'No, not Han!' :)
jedi71 chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Story alert...check

Author alert... check

Favorite author...check

Next chapter ... please hurry. 7one
LorelaiLukeFluff chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Very impressive. Please let them be together though, kids and all. Romance is always good. I hope Han is fine? Anyway I really like your story so far and hope you'll update soon.