Reviews for The Endorian Summit
Your plot is suspenseful: as good as any EU books I've read. The tension/fear/love between Han and Leia is believable and leaves me wanting MORE.
I *do* hope you find the inspiration to finish this, despite the passing of many years...
I've just compulsively finished all your fics. How I desperately want you to finish this one!
I wish there was more! This was riveting, and I know it's been years, but I want to see this story finished!
erindarroch chapter 4 . 2/1
Wait. What? Published in 2007. Not finished? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh no no no. Why didn't I look at that first? Gah.
jade chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
Dear author, I realise it's been a long time, but this fic is great. It's a shame it isn't finished(
Stoned Rose chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Ah, feck. I didn't realize this wasn't finished! *fights back tears*

In any event, fantastic job as always! And I have been having so much fun catching up/re-discovering your fics in the past few days. Being poor as a church mouse, it can not be overstated the value of free and awesome entertainment! So thanks so much for making my poverty so tolerable! :-)
Sureleia chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
You have a lock as best writer of Han and Leia in their post-ROTJ time. Between this piece, Return to the Corporate Sector and Renewal, you have crafted these characters and their relationship in a very believable and interesting manner. They are caught between the angst of trying to figure out this fairly new relationship against the back drop of what's happening in the galaxy and the sensuous exploration of this new intimacy. I love all of the interactions you write for them, be they intimate or argument. In short, fantastic job.
dally chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I love your writing.
PrincessRachael chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Ivy - if I could only capture Han & Leia (esp Han) the way you do in writing, I dont think I'd ever have a writer's block again :)

I'm constantly amazed by you - just in awe. You're definitely one of my favorite writers in this realm.
HoldoutTrout chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
Love it! Very sexy.
Talyn chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
I know how rough those research papers are - in fact, this story was so good it distracted me from my own research! I can't wait to read more.
Bookworm1214 chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Your story is so good! This is the first Star Wars fan fiction I've ever read and let me tell you, I chose wisely.
Chewie-Fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This is wonderful. I'm loving it. You've nailed Leia and Han's characters.
Littlebee chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Definitely worth the wait! Great work!
LorelaiLukeFluff chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
"As the sheet settled around them like a close-fitting cocoon, she thought she could nestle into his body for the rest of her life."

Aww. So sweet. I hope they will sort everything out soon. They need to stay together, marry, have children and live together arguing happily ever after.

Please go on and update soon. I really like this story. JJ