Reviews for A Fine Line
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
Yay! this was pretty long and dramatic In terms of what happened but much better than I had thought it would be. I was so tense reading it! I wish the end had been a little more fluffy and drawn out or an epilogue but I'm a sucker for that... In some legends you can only be brought back from the brink of death by your soul mate calling your name because the dead can't hear anyone but their soul mate :3 random folklore!
patronusshadow0518 chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Very very nice and beautiful story. I will give you a round of applause for this fiction.
This is very well written and have a good plot :).
I like the way you wrote this and you made me ship Yuffentine hahaha. :D

Hope you continue to write more beautiful fiction just like this. :)
Vanillabeancobain chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
This is one of the most perfect pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. Keep up the great work.
ayasachan chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Great chapter. This is really well written and amazing introduction! You keep Vincent's character and the way he watched Yuffie silently was cute. It's really sad that she died. Oh well, I won't review for the upcoming chapters because I'm going to read this! :D Thanks for writing this!
Poetrygirl21 chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
What an amazing story! I loved it! Great job. VincentXYuffie forever!
Chaos66 chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Dude it was confusing as hell in chapter 10 but in 11 I got it, thanks for the story!
Jillian Bowes chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Okay, I faved this a couple days ago and I was waiting to review it until I finished. I really liked this story! It really kept me guessing. I normally don't like Yuffentine much, but with this story, it just WORKED. Love it.
richarano chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Definitely favorited. xD
I really love the way you described the characters and portray them just like the way they should be. No one seemed out of character, if I'm not wrong :D
Aaaaand I also liked the storyline. It's not too cheesy, but full of meaning. It brought tears to my eyes sometimes. :)
The ending is cute, btw. I really liked the two (is it? not sure and too lazy to check :P) sentences that ends this fic.
Overall, AWESOME fic. XD

ps. Sorry, my English sucks :P
Neo-Pop chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Pardon me while I wallow away here, sobbing grossly in the dark chasms of my room.

It's freaking 1:43, and I literally just read this entire story, when I'm so much more than exhauseted. I want your talent, dammit, I'm sitting in my computer chair crying. Here, have an award.
Oh, wait you already have one, god dammit.

This story is forever my favorite.
FOREVER.
I'm going to sleep now that I've finished this story. Thanks for letting me get four hours of sleep.
Freakin w.o.r.t.h i.t
littlemsstrawberry chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Love it
Sierra Arcanum chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
I just Loved this story, it's very wonderful. Putting Vincent through a completely hell (for someone that always annoyed him) just to make him figure out he was in love with her! (That's why I love Yuffentine, is sweet to read about!) The end was awesome lovely!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Oh my god. Best thing I've read in a while? Definitely this. You made the whole to hell and back thing work. Congratulations.
Erilin-chan chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Really great story, brilliantly written. Love how you tied in some things like the children clutching his legs. Really tough stages! Brilliant ideas, and just fantastic. Ending was very cute! Thanks for the great read!
Sepsis chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
That was a wonderful story and Im so glad I found and read it! :)
seek refuge chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
I know this is four years late but I'm just gonna go ahead and add this to my favorites right now.

You also probably already now this but you are a fantastic writer and I wish more stories could be written like yours.

I can't say I've ever been so... captured in the emotion of a fan fiction before.

This is beautiful.