Reviews for Abduction
MiDGEt.x3 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
my guess.. you obviously got distracted by other things.

distracted for years..

but i beg of you, finish this story.

there aren't enough Barek stories, & imh dearly :/

she was my fave chick after Eames of course

anyway if you need help as to where you wanna take it nxt or if you wanna rewrite the whole idea or w.e dnt hesitate to hit me upp , id be glad to be of assitance [:
star jelly chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
What's happened to Barek? I can't wait to find out! Please please pleeaase update soon!
RPM Shadow chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Please, please continue!
Random Dice chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
WRITE WRITE WRITE PLEASE!

Very good

Spike
Kat2010 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
This story's really good, I luv it. Update soon PLEASE!
East-Wing-Witch chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Intruiging. Waiting with interest for the next chapet... So please, don't get distracted!
Lenni George chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Great story so far...is there more? I'm hanging on the edge of my seat!
LoganBarekLover chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Ahh!Intense going.I can't wait for the next chapter.
LucyStar7 chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
of course you are going to write it ...? thank you so much great story that guy is a real psycho great job please update :-)
kateBA chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I like this story, your villain is well constructed, he is clearly a sociopath with no emotions, that's why he is a serial killer. Serial killers kill to try to capture the most primitive emotions, like anger, and sex is also a primal urge. But even serial killers have weaknesses. One of the things they could do is have a unit follow him which will at least keep him away from Barek, because he won't be stupid enough to go to her with the cops following him. The other thing they can do is get warrants to search every place that is connected to him, what he said in the interrogation room is enough to get those warrants.
The Confused One chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
I personally REALLY hope you don't get distracted. I hope you write more of this. :) I like it. This is good. The only complaint I have was Alex. She's never been creeped out by a suspect. Maybe if we had caught this from the very beginning and seen her identifying with the victims, freaked out by the crimes, freaked out by the suspect, or something, her reaction would fit better to me. Anyway, beyond that this was perfect. :D I'm really enjoying it, and I love the silent B/A communication. I love how they all instinctively knew he had her. I'm really looking forward to more of this. I want more of it.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Oh my God! WOW! This is so amazingly angsty. LOL I love it. Beautifully written, and I REALLY REALLY want you to continue this story. :)
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
TELL ME there will be an update on this. I'm just plain hooked and it's just plain cruel. *pout*
mikecarolyn4eva chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
YOU NEED TO CONTUTINUE!PLEASE!
LucyStar7 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
love this story you have to update - PLEASE!