Reviews for Together On New Years
Ulysses1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I am so silly. I started backwards and read this one first. What a wonderful story. I love how Neela could not stand to be apart from Ray and went to work with him at the hospital and Pratt knowing... too cute. Going to read the rest now, can't wait for more.
lyricalpeach chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
heehe... he he! Valentine's Day is the next one :D Or, um... Martin Luther King. But they probably work on both... LOL, Great writing!
Kate chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Hey!

I really liked your story!

Wonderful writing-skills! The way you described the fluff-scenes betwenn them made me smile! [esp. Pratt interrupting them...*g*]

However, as you already mentioned in your note: The engagement is a bit over-the-top... As much as I can image them being married, there has been so much damage [Michal's death; Neela moving out; Neela turning away from Ray and towards that stupid Gates; Neela hurting Ray with her behaviour; etc.]...It might be a bit more realistic if they wouldn't take it that fast...

I guess there needs to be a bit more talking and working on rebuilding the friednship and trust...

Other than that: Well-written and heart-rending story! *wants more*

Cheers,

Kate

(an Austrian Reela-shipper)
butterflyswest chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
THIS WAS GREAT I LOVED IT...GREAT JOB.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
i loved it :)
MoonlitClarity chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aw, this was so sweet. That scene with Neela in a red dress with the diamond necklace reminded me of that same scene in "Pretty Women." I dunno, it seemed somewhat familiar when I was reading it.

I thought Ray and Neela met when he first started working in County and she saw him for like a brief second when Ray came by to ask Abby something (Abby was with Neela). Ah well, the Jumbomart's a cool place though. ;-) Awesome job writing this. Will there be another sequel? I'd love to read another. D
criss128 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aw *sigh* that was so sweet, I love it. I've read all your stories and I always love them. I really like this story, it was perfect and if you decide to make a sequel, of course I'm going to read it. Great job
Strizzy chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Really like it!
Amythest Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
HEY!

I read all 3 stories (can't remember if i commented on the first)

I love all these stories, please let me now when the next installment of these stories would be in (etc...together on Valentines day)lol sorry that just popped into my head.

Keep up the good work,

Amythest Girl.

P.S. the title i just suggest, would be good if it included the wedding, just throwing ideas your way, you don't have to listen, just suggesting.
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Cute. And *sigh* Ray is such a romantic. :D They actually techincally met at the hospital in "One For The Road" (S11 premiere). If you want specific details I can send you the clip. But the Jumbomart is a good place anyway, because when Ray saw her there in "Try Carter", he remembered she used to work at County. Even from the two seconds they had on screen in the premiere. Now *that's* love. *sigh* Great job on the story, though. Loved it. :D
YOUPIN chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Absolutely adorable story.I loved that Ray proposed to Neela at the first place they met each you do continue this series I hope you do a Valentines Day one.I don't think it is too fast since they have known each other for a few years and have been friends for almost as long and even though they did not acknowledge their love for each other until recently they were in love for quite a while.