Reviews for Once Upon A Robbery
loveexmyrthe chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
You can't end the story with this! Please update!
amori kuwabara chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
I really love this story. Please continue to write. I will await your next update. Have a great day. Thanks.
woochann chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
I loved it! It has a great story line and it is unique. I am glad you have stayed within Sesshomaru's character. I hope to see a new chapter soon.
cutee2054 chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
OMG! I'm so sorry I didn't review earllier! I thought I did, but it turns out that I didn't even finish reading the chapter! Which was awesome by the way. I nearly startled growling between the Kikyo/Inu, but you made up for it by brining Miroku into it! Yay for our lecherous monk!
Kagome2691 chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
lol yup it was good. and no i didn't make the connection with sess's horse. is it ah un? i await the next chapter..
ra chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
oh Please continue!
Kagome2691 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
i like ur story the idea is genius!
Botan's Horse chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
I like the story line. No one disobeys Sesshoumaru. Yay! Kagome's horse is saved! Uh oh..The knights are gonna tell Naraku about Sesshoumaru...
SesshxX chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
I like this story alot so please update the next chapter as soon as posibble.
cutee2054 chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Yay! You finally updated (though I can't complain being a procrstinating author myself)! Is seemed really short thought. *sniffle* Oh vell, I won't mind if you update soon. Yayness!

Oh yeah, and I like the chapter. _ Sesshomaru rox my sox!
lady fairy goth chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
butiful but can i ask you not to make Kagome fall in love with Inuyasha cat they just be friends and can Kagome and Sesshoumaru meet in the next chapter

ok love ya bye
ra chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
keep going! i need to know what happens next.
numberoneklutz chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Loving it! First Robin Hood/Inuyasha story I've read, and it's showing a lot of promise. Will Kagome form a large band of 'merry men' like Robin Hood? Update soon!
43InuAsha chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
i like this story alot it is so good i hope you write more soon
43InuAsha chapter 2 . 7/12/2007