Reviews for Bad Beginnings Lead to Happy Endings
sharp1e chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
i like this couple didn't even think of it till i saw this story
Tenma Sosei chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Kinda saddens me that thers only two freakin stroies for this pairing.
CrewSoulReaper chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i would volunteer to beta, but i havn't published enough stories. If reviews counted, i'd be set.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
You live off of reviews, eh? Don't die then, I need more Yoh/June pairings. It was OK, but I think the hitchhiking thing only works if it's Ryu that does it.
thegreatfool chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Very nice. I liked the couple interaction between Yoh and Jun. It was very realistic. There were some minor grammatical errors, but overall I must say that I did enjoy this. It is nice to see someone writing for some of the lesser known pairings. It takes a lot more skill to write on of these subjects than one of the dozens of "normal pairings." Good job.
Taryn-Angeli chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hey,it's T;

Just finish this story. It's a nice story, a little slow but 't know the people that you're writing about, so that might be why. Anyway off for the next story.
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Yup. Anna was so OOC. She would have ripped Jun limb from limb for even tniking too loud about going out with Yoh. COOL! Ilike it. It shows a side of Anna no one has ever seen before. Nice. Hopeless out.
Beastling chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
pretty cool story, i like that couple...

there is a shortage of nonconventional couples out there...

and i just love anaxjun pairing, i'd like to read it! and me wants the list, too... :)
A.Mikami chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Lol. I been wanting someone to make this pairing and the Anna X Jun one...send me the list!
Odetoblue chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
pretty cute.
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
your chalenge i find is ... very chalenging... okay that didnot come out rite... er.. what i meant 2 say was...ana and ren? wtf were u thinking...i mean nice so soory it\s 4:19 a.m. and sleep deprivation...