Reviews for Tying Up Loose Ends
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
Yay! You're back! Aw, poor Aang. Well, at least he's finally going to make his move. Look out Jet! XD Great job, and can't wait for the next update!
Magnumus chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
Looks good, can't wait for more! Go Aang!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
Was I ever surprised to wake and find THIS on my update page! You have just made me EXTREMELY happy on a very bad day. Thank you. I understand what you mean about continuing to write this story after seeing season 3. But look on the bright side, it'll give you some 'fallback' material to work with. Plus, you can always pat yourself on the back for the parts that you predicted accurately.

This chapter was truly a delight to read. I had no problem seeing Katara seriously question HER apparent feelings for Aang. It works perfectly with her personality and her confusion over whether she cares for Jet or Aang.

I can hardly wait for read about the dance. While I'm sure a lot of reviewers are going to compare you to The Headband, I would love to see what you come up with. But seriously if Aang and Katara start that whole dancing thing like they did in canon, I would pay ANY price just to see Jet's reaction because you KNOW he's going to become insanely jealous over it.

I would leave a more thorough review, but I'm rushed for time. Until next time...
nutshak chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
Hooray! after all this time you finally updated! and i reckon it was worth the wait! great chapter! keep it up!
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
I gotta say, I loved the "advice from Sokka" scene.
Crowbartender chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
Whoa, I didn't even know I still had Avatar stories on my alert list. I sure am happy that I kept this one though. I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next.
C.Lovebug chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
yay,you finally up-dated.I thought that you abandoned it.

Glad you didn't.

I've really missed this story.I got excited when I saw that you up-dated.

That was a really nice chapter.

Poor Aang,I wanted to give him a hug :(.

He's so cute when he's jealous XD.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kumori Doragon chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
Yay! This story is back! D It's strange because I was just flipping through my alerts yesterday and saw this story. And now you updated! Woot! Great job too. Jealous!Aang is so cute! And we all know Katara is starting to feel the love. Wink wink. I'm so glad you got back into this story. I love it! *is excited*

Amira Elizabeth chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
I do hope you update. Reading this chapter made me realize how much I missed and loved this tale. :)

Excellent job as always!
Sage- Dark Sentinel chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Ooh, nice fanfic. Keep up the good work!
Katelyn Kataang chapter 9 . 10/6/2007
HOLY CHEESE! I just came back to check on this fic (*sob* STILL not updated!) and I realized I hadn't reviewed! I don't know how I forgot! (I had to read it again 'cause I almost forgot what happened - almost. Not like reading it again is bad or anything! _)

Ek! The dresses! The outfits! The ball! At last! 9 chapters of preparations and leading up to this moment and now it's finally here! *squeals* But are you gonna keep updating? ( I loved your description of the dresses! They are SO PRETTY! I want them! I loved Toph and Katara's moments together! Last-minute details, of course!

Uggh, Jetara... It was actually pretty cute (*retch* Did I just say that?). I mean, the way you wrote was absolutely beautiful. And in character, especially Katara when she tells him not to kiss her. I can see them gradually easing apart... I can even hear the noise; it sounds like this: E! And she's gonna ask Aang out, 'cause he's sexier! _

Season 3 is out, so where are ya? Please keep updating, I can't stand the agony of waiting forever without an answer! ~ Your loyal fan and supporter to the very end, Kate *lay on the flatter and maybe, just maybe, she'll come back*
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 9 . 8/25/2007

But it's not all bad. I can totally handle reading conflicting ships *twitches* in stories that end well. I loved the end of this chapter the most, with Aang talking to himself, and also Toph's line 'I am beautiful.'
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 8 . 8/25/2007

Sorry, I haven't seen the movie yet, and because of that spoiler I may never see it. I loved the way you resolved the problem-a perfectjob and everyone has remained in character throughout the chapter. I also adored the way you expressed Sokka's feelings for all three girls. It's like Cliff Notes for Sokka ships! yay!

Also, sorry I am reviewing so late and happy happy happy birthday! chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
you should make that girl that katara saw date jet that way things could really warm up. you know?
ChocolatStar chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Ok - it's half 11 at night, and I have work tomorrow - but I just had to read another chapter! This is so great ) I love it. You write everyone perfectly - and I just absolutely adored The Aang/Katara moment. It was beautiful. What a wonderful friendhsip/but soon more they share.

I love this story!I'm going to go mad and tick all those boxes ;)
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »