Reviews for Tying Up Loose Ends
ChocolatStar chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aww! That was awesome. I really enjoyed that. It was like...it was like eating a really satisfying meal you know? All wholesome - and I just really enjoyed that ;)

I kind of need to go to bed right now - but I will totally continue reading your story.

I love how you write Aang. Bless him, he's so young and vunerable.

I can absolutely see why Katara, despite her better judegment, can't help but be attracted to Jet. Cause come on - if he was real...um, anyway - Jet - but he's bad for her. He's a dangerous guy...Aang's the one she needs. Aang's perfect - he could be a boyfriend, but at the same time be your best friend - and isn't that just what every girl really wants?

Great story! 10 stars!
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
MWHAHA! The ball is next, and now I can't wait!
Crowbartender chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
It took me ALL day to read this story and let me just say; it was worth it. It's a really good story, but kind of a downer that it's not complete yet.
mrspacewood chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
i dont knowwut to say...

your keeping my cheek glued to the screen with these cliffhangers LOL

nice chapter

good job

keep it up

jet is slowly...but surely...slipping away

AHAHAHAHA

ahem

yay kataang
Son of John chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Oh, so you took the 'combined' route of the two scenarios I foresaw? Clever, and seemed quite in-character too. About that too, I don't think you need to worry too much about Jet being OOC. This is a fanfiction after all, thus you're entitled to have a few scenes like that here and there. Just try not to blow their personalities and characters way out of perspective either.

I must admit that I'm happy for Toph. It would seem that all of Katara's nagging actually paid off for her. Toph has actually gotten Sokka's attention and in a good way! I wish you'd been able to post some pictures of the girls in those dresses, they must be absolutely stunning.

And I can kind of understand why you got so caught up in Katara's and Jet's date. It is because Jet is one of the few guys Katara has actually been drawn to in canon, his character is flexible because of how few episodes he's been in, and I'll be willing to bet that you've been 'starving' to write a romance scene with such drama in it.

As usual, I can barely wait for the next chapter.
UNDER-CITY WALLS chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Good story! Still waiting for the kataang... still waiting... no, no, it's okay, take your time.
libowie chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
omigosh! You are such a wonderful writer!
KrystalFruit22 chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
Aw, poor Aangy! He has to go to the ball all by himself and watch Jet and Katara flirting the whole time, even if Katara doesn't mean it for real.
Magnumus chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
Gah. I had to skip that Jetara part. Tut Tut! I think we deserve x2 Kataang next chapter. You can't help but feel sorry for Aang tbh.
Katelyn Kataang chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
Finally, this is updated! I know, I know, I'm always the late reviewer but whatever. After the general rush of reviews, you probably enjoy seeing another one a while after you've published!

When I saw the title of the chapter I was like, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, phew!" And I wasn't disapointed! This chapter was beautiful. Like, the best one ever! I loved Aang's dream (I love them all XDD). It was so... symbolic! And how he finally went to Katara to fess up! Ah, sweet Kataangy moments! I love them!

The Sokkue and Sukka were great, too. I love ALL Sokka ships, they're just so cute! I also love how you portray everyone's emotions. It's awesome.

Now what's Jet doing here? Something tells me Katara's not going to feel the same way about him again. Hmm... Well anyway, please update soon, I seriously can't live without your story! It makes my life very citrus-y. I don't know what that means, but it sounded cool so I stuck it in. Anyway, good luck on the next chapter and it better be up soon! ~ Kate
mrspacewood chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
it brought me to tears...because it was so good, and ive been wanting to read what happened next for ever
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
Aww! What a sweet chapter.
Hero's Leeland chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
ACK! YOUR WROTE CHAPTER 8 AND DIDN'T TELL ME? ;) Again that was fantastic! LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY job! I love how they made up (finally) hee hee! IT WAS SO GOOD! I'm so going to stop my sucky writing because it's not WRITING compared to what you're doing :) By the way Happy Birthday! I still can't get over your chapter...
libowie chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
I don't even know what to say. These previous chapters took my breath away, please, write a book or somthing!
Avvygirl chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
I loved this story! I'm a Kataang shipper, and I absolutely hate Jet, so I nearly cried when Katara said, "I hate you", to Aang. It's such a sad story...

P?S: I cant wait for Harry Potter's sixth book! I had to beg my mom for months so that I could preorder it!

P/S: I saw POTC3 last week, and it was so sad! I love Will, he's a serious hunk in my opinion. :P
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »