Reviews for Tying Up Loose Ends
Son of John chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
You live? YEAH! You seriously had me worried there for a while!

This chapter was great! You were right, the desert and sands did play a wonderful part to help get the feelings across. The symbolism is perfect. Though I have to admit, while I'm not surprised that Aang went to Katara to apologize and for comfort, the fact that he spilled his guts did catch me by surprise.

You did a splendid job on Sokka and relationship issues. Very good work on that section. And having Katara do her 'motherly' thing struck me as highly in character for her.

But now, a dark cloud is on the horizon. I foresee this going one of two ways.

1) Katara will take Aang's dreams and warnings seriously and slowly break away from Jet.

2) While she may feel unsettled, she is convinced Jet's changed personality wouldn't try to get her-even unwillingly-hurt or in trouble. This continued relationship could also drive the wedge between Aang and her even deeper.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter now that I know you'll be coming back! *Dances with joy nearby*
Magnumus chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
I was disappointed by PoTC3, and Spiderman 3. But I wasn't with this :O Kataang *cough cough* Clearly Aang is the bigger man, Katara giving relationship problem on the same problem she's having she just doesn't know about it yet.
KrystalFruit22 chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
Awesomness! I'm so glad Aang and Katara are friends again, I knew Katara couldn't hate him forever. I'm really exited to see how the ball turns out, update soon!
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
Well, Wil didn't exactly die, but yeah, I was a little disappointed in it. Happy birthday, by the way. Yay for the new chapter! I'm glad Aang and Katara made up and I liked the whole dream sequence thing, but then you had to leave us with an evil cliffhanger! WHY, I ASK WHY! I'll be waiting for the next chapter, very patiently.
Kumori Doragon chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
You and your evil little cliffhangers! What am I going to do with you!

I loved it, as usual. The only thing to say that isn't 100 percent complete praise: Aang's speech was adorable and sweet, just like him, but I think that he used words that Aang normally wouldn't say. Examples: Thus, progresses, suffer, involved. But maybe that's just me.

Aangsfan chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
EH HEHE! When r you going to get the next chapter up? I've been waiting 4 this 1 4ever! U better not take 2 long this time!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Please tell me that you're planning on updating this story again...SOON! Please tell me you will! I really don't want to, but I will get on my knees and beg if I must. This story is just too good to be left unfinished to waste away.
Tjjk chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
Great chapter. Great story. I just think you should know that you've improved so much since chapter one. Since your first fic especially. Your description is beautiful. You use words I didn't even know existed. Also, your phrasing is straight and clear. You've incorporated a lot of humor into your later chapters, too. Just keep up the incredible job and I will always keep reading ALL of your work, not just this story. You deserve it. *hugs* ~ TJJK
Katelyn Kataang chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
Oh. Em. Gee. THAT was... how could... why would... UGGHH!

That was totally unpredictable! Aang...! Katara...! Jet...? Oh my gosh, that was so sad! Poor Aang! Poor Katara! Aang's that desperate, eh? Wow! Poor Katara thought she got stood up! And Aang conveniently "forgot" to tell Katara that Jet cancelled! How horrible! And yet I love it! B)

Right when Aang "forgot" to tell Katara, I predicted bad fortune. But Katara saying she hates Aang? No! Never! This better not turn into a Jetara fic or worse - Zutara! LOL! Just kidding!

The part about Sokka and dresses was cute! Sokka's so smexy! But I can't wait to see the girls' dresses! When's the ball?

This chapter had so many beautiful words. I know it's probably not important that I'm pointing this out, but I have to say, you've improved greatly as a writer since chapter 1. So I just gotta let you know, I'll always be reading this fic! Update soon and keep it up! ~ Kate
Katelyn Kataang chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
*LeGasp!* TWO chapters? How long have I been gone? XD

Anyways, I wanted to say great job in this latest installment, as always. Now I'll proceed with the review.

Aang is so cute! How do Zutarians ever want to hurt Aang? It's unthinkable! He wants to go sky-diving, eh? XD Well let him sky-dive, darnit! Lol, I hope Toph and Sokka find their little Earthbending tournament!

So Kataang-y and so cute! I love when Sokka gave Toph a flower - the one he stole from Katara, ha, ha! The Tokka in this fic is soo cute and really realistic! I like how Sokka apologized (he's so sweet sometimes! XD) with the stolen flower and Toph's reaction. Truly convincing.

Anyways, great chapter! I always look forward to this fic! ~ Kate
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Poor Aang-slip of the toungue there.

Great story-update soon!
Kumori Doragon chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Poor Aang. He shouldn't have done it though. I told him not to. He just doesn't listen to me.

Great, great chapter. Emotional to the end. Loved it. One question: how long are you planning on making this story. Because the way things are going, you either need to write a fantastic, shocking event, or the gradual warming up to Aang. Either way, I'm happy.

Kumori Doragon chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Very nice chapter. At the end though, you used the word smelt when you should have used smelled. To smelt is to melt metal into a workable state. I don't think that's what you meant ;)

inlovewithkatara chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Wow you are the best writer, keep going. can you post a new chapter quickly, im on the edge of my seat reading what Katara and Aang are going through. Pure Geniusis
Aangsfan chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
*gasp* How could you do that to poor Aang? I mean really, you could have at least let Aang said he did that because she didn't tell him anything anymore!1
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »