Reviews for Tying Up Loose Ends
Kumori Doragon chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Ha. Forcing non-Avatarists to watch Avatar. Always a fun thing to do. :P I really love the way you write. It reminds me of how I attempt to write. (Please note the word attempt) I have one complaint though: you keep spelling forward wrong! I'm sorry, but grammar really sticks out to me. Everything else about your story - conventions, word choice, sentence fluency - are impeccable as always, but if you could just correct that word. If you did it would be a perfect story. I absolutely love the plot and the emotion you present. This really is a beautiful fic. I can't wait for more chapters!

KD
Katelyn Kataang chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Another excellent chapter from my favorite author! XD I know, I know; lay on the charm! But I have to say, this is your most impressive piece yet! I was blown away!

Your description is marvellous! Such descriptive words! And I must say, Toph and Sokka (now that we've seen more of them) are incredibly in character! Wow, this fic is going just the way I want it to! Toph better ask Sokka! :)

I love the old woman as a character! She seems so wise and Aang is so naive! Hope she comes back. So, Jet's a waiter, eh? Can you imagine him taking orders with that voice of his? XD You have a clever sister! I liked Jet's part too... Felt kind of bad for him, though, because of that girl. Hey, they're not the only ones who have a soft spot for him! :S

Well, can't wait for next chapter. This is no vacation for you; you better write, write, write until you're six feet under! Good luck! ~ Kate
libowie chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
You finally updated! Yay!

I really like this story, and i can't wait to see where you go with this!
LUKBY chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Wuaw I love Tokka Too but I love more kataang

ToKkA and KaTaAnG Forever

great fanfic
Kumori Doragon chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
lol. I write the same way! That made me smile. But anyway, back to the review. I really enjoy your writing style. A lot of authors either write too much conversation or too much description (of which I am guilty.) You are good at balancing the two. I'm looking forward to reading more of this because I'm hoping Toph ends up with Sokka and Aang ends up with Katara.
KrystalFruit22 chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Poor Aang, I hope his nightmares get better soon! I can't wait for him to ask Katara to the ball, I hope he can get her before Jet does.

Could you try to update sooner than last time? This is a really good story and I want to see where you go with it.
Katelyn Kataang chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
What an excellent chapter! Sorry I haven't been able to review sooner, I've just been so busy with school. We just had our midterms too. I really hope you haven't given up with this story. I see you haven't updated recently. Ah, well, good writing takes time. ;) But I'm still waiting for chapter 3! XD

I love the Kataang fluff you've woven into this piece along with the contents of an everyday life for the gAang. All of the characters are so realistic and believable, especially Katara. She definitely knows she loves Aang somewhere down there but she really needs to open her eyes. And though we haven't seen much of him, Jet is incredibly in character. I applaud you on that as he's a complex character. Aang gets jealous, oh boy! How typical!

Anyway, love the fic and YOU BETTER write the rest! Or I'll make you! Just kidding. XD Keep up the good work and know that you have more than one faithful reader. ~ Kate
Kumori Doragon chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
I really enjoy this fic. Please update soon!

KD
libowie chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
I love the fluff, you did a wonderful job of displaying Jet!
KrystalFruit22 chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Aw, that was adorable, I felt so bad for Aang, really sweet, I hope you continue this soon!
Tjjk chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Great! I can't wait for the next chapter, hurry, hurry, hurry! But this is so Harry Potter. Let me explain:

Pretty girl

Upcoming dance

Two boys want her

Hot guy asks first and gets the girl

Dipstick waits and is painfully rejected

I just hope it won't turn out that way... or do I? :) Keep up the good work!
libowie chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
O my, that was really sad, I'm all teary-eyed. Please do something in the next chapters to make Katara realize she likes Aang, not Jet!
Emily Stole the World chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This would make a great agnst story...
Orc hero chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That's a great start! Can't wait for Chap 2 to come out. poor Aang.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7