Reviews for Instantaneous
discb chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
So this is how the dance began...
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love this story so much. I re-read it all the time (including Night Jewel). I do wish that you would attach this to Night Jewel so I don't have to keep going back and forth. But that is literally the only thing that I can possibly complain about. That and the fact that I am having trouble getting it on my kindle.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
woah... that was beautiful... LETS HAVE A PARTY FOR ALL OF THE AMAZING AUTHORS ON THIS WEBSITE!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
An instant to become completely befuddled and derailed. An instant to re-evaluate what one REALLY wants ... or who ... out of life. An instant to realize, as he did, that there is something out there much more important than material gain.

As are all your tales, this was well-organized and tightly focused, with believable dialog and understandable reactions between the characters. Thanks for sharing.
Eve chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice. VERY nice.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was not half bad. 10 out of 10
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Gorgeous, as always. I think I'm running out of adjectives to describe your stories now. (I need to buy a thesaurus.) So I'll just shut up!
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
cute little moment between Raven and Red X
raven-ink chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Whao, wait. It's over? No No NO NO! That can't be. what happens? It's not fair! It's too good to stop! keep going plz!
GryffindorwithFredandGeorge chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Very nice! I think i love this pairing just as much as the Raven/Speedy pairing! Fantastic story! Now i have to go read Night Jewel!

Sam
Drifting One chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
OOHH! I LOVE IT! This is awesome, and perfect as a prelude to Night Jewel.