Reviews for STFU, Chakotay!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Hahahaha!
babylon5isthebest1247 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
You don't like chakotay do you?
Corporal Eggbox chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Haha. Brilliant. You'd think this sort of this to ruin the characters, but it just makes me like Janeway more. Hope you write more stories, now I shall read your others
SamJackShipper chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
LOL Wow, ok so I'm not a creeper, I swear. Although it probably seems that way since I've reviewed your stories like forty thousand times. But this is funny stuff.
Rono777 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
You are a very sick person - I love it!
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
"No duty," indeed. You are too, too much! I can smell it from here! OTFL!
Lalalala chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh my God.

I officially love you.

Why won't Chakotay shut the fuck up?
g21lto chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Funny.
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
You know, i might be really stressed, but this actually got a giggle or three out of me... as well as raising a few Very Important Questions.

1. What are these uniform jackets everyone keeps writing about? I mean, these are one piece uniforms here. It has to be a struggle. Yes, it might solve the problem of the jacket-tugging, but would definitely cause others.

2. Where are the toilets on Voyager? TOS talks about them all th time- in fact, Scotty even got trapped in one during a gravity flux. Do people from the future not have to go ever?

El... may i call you El? You have a flair. Trust me- i'm trained to recognize these things. ;) I definitely think this belongs in the M category, tho- these are dangerous times...

Iechyd da- and thanks for the laughs!