Reviews for Winter Dust
Sweet! I love this! :)
Goldenapples chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
333333
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Mhm. Good. No point in reviewing this now.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh, dear - if you felt that it wasn't good I don't know what to tell you! LOL It was awesome! Really fresh and original - I just love when they end up together and I really liked how you portrayed Wendy.
Clarity in Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awww! That's so cute
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Not that good? I think not! I found this to be a cute little story, and I liked how you portrayed Wendy's conflicting emotions. Like how she knew she had to grow up but she didn't really want to. And how she doubted that Peter loved her simply because he was too childish. Emotion-wise, this story was spot-on, not to mention with the characterizations, too. Most of all, it was a really awesome story.
ohscrewthename chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Absolutely gorgeous. Those were the first two words to pop into my mind. Only, of course, after I thought the words, "This story in itself was a fairytale." In reality, it is. I love how Wendy's thoughts are displayed throughout the story so clearly, as well as poetically. You kept the characters with their original personalities, only slightly matured with age. You described things as simple as snowflakes with such pure, breath-taking poetry that I almost couldn't think or breathe straight upon reading certain lines. I am truly impressed. This really is SUCH a gorgeous story...like a continuation of the movie that was never put into film.
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I thought it was very good. You've really captured the warmth of Wendy - her tenderness towards Michael, her feelings of inevitability and pressure. These are all things that can be very cliche if written poorly. You didn't overstate these feelings but rather built your Wendy around them. Solid writing, very touching!
Cla.V chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
"It's rather, er, long"? Honey, I want MORE of this!

This retelling of Peter Pan is fantastic. No kidding - I'm in love with it :)

Congratulations!

Cheers,

Cla.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is gorgeous! I really, really like how you wrote it, and how you inserted everything from the original story, and so convincingly, in the AU... I LOVE how Peter and Wendy's relationship developed, and how Wendy was "the first to grow up", which reflected that Neverland aspect of the fairytale... XDD so awesome. also, LOVE how it was a happy ending! X3 /romantic
CheeseVampire chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww, what a cute story! Definetely a fav! (And sorry if it's spelled wrong:) My native language isn't english, so..)
shai-duck chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love how it's similar to the movie and yet, at the same time, not.

It's also very easy to relate to, allowing the reader to step into the shoes of the growing Wendy and how it must have felt to let go of her inner child during early London.

Very well-written. You don't find many fics like this anymore :)
kama-kona chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
that was great :)
Hopelessromantic721 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
So beautifully written and so wonderfully told! I love it!
AWESOME chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I truly loved this story, great job, you are amazing.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »