Reviews for The Exchange
Del'Mareve chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I read this story when you first posted it, years and years ago. I always loved it, and I just wanted you to know! Thanks for the story, the wonderful dialogue, and the Quistis/Laguna. ;D
Bakabeans chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
How GREAT! Great job, Aerika! :)

I love Laguna and his way of taking things, stuff, matters and so on.

I also loved the style you used. Quistis and Laguna seem so REAL. Amazing.
Undeniable Mystique chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Definitely continue! This is great...hmm as for requests, maybe Squall and Laguna? or Squall and Quistis? anyway, heep up the great work!

~Undeniable Mystique~
NineShadows chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
The Trepies! lol... Thank you for writing this. It sent me into a pleasant trip down memory lane. I love Laguna, and I love Quistis as well. Hmm, what an interesting concept. Must check out the rest of your stuff now :D
urttru chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
I love It! So cite. nice dialogue
Dacera chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
intriguing story i'd like to read more it's always nice to see a laguna/quistis story as they're only together if squall is involved. hope to read more soon.
Trepie22 chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
I love this story!

Please make it a romance!

They're so good together :)
SirenBleedsInsanity chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
YES! YES THEY DO! Oh, I'd love you to do something more... oh, that was lovely. I was thinking of doing something like this, but decided to search for something with the two of them to see if I could do it. Well, I found this, and I really am quite satisfied now. Thank you so much... and here's a couple to try, if you'd like a request - how about Zell and Kiros, or even Seifer and Irvine? Or Selphie and and Fujin! HAH! Okay, I'm done. I loved your story.
MegumiFuu chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
Ah, a Laguna / Quistis fic. They are so wonderful to find (actually, any Q romance besides a Seftis is great in my book). But, I must say that L/Q s are my favs. Great work!
TELINE chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
Please continue "The Exchange". I like how you portrayed Laguna and Quistis having a chat. They're my favorites from the whole ff series. Any chance of a romance between the two?
Laguna L. Loire chapter 2 . 1/13/2002
Hehehe! This was a cool fic! I really enjoyed your characterization of Laguna and them as a couple...that would be...possible...Laguna looks...and acts like he's younger than Squall anyway, who's to say Laguna and Quistis wouldn't hit it off? Please Write More! If you did try writing a Laguna/Quistis fic...I'd R&R, definately!
Siu Saki chapter 2 . 8/22/2001
Whoa, I think u should continue!
Karasuma chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
This is FANTASTIC! I love Quistis and this is just ... great!
Angel Heart chapter 2 . 7/11/2001
LOL i saw this on gaming-intelligence and never really expected it to get here! trust me... i love this fic and keep goin w/ stuff like this! mite actually cheer me up
monCapitan2002 chapter 2 . 7/11/2001
Write more. I like the premise of these stories.