Reviews for The Aftermath
This is so cute!
Mciky chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
OriensRex chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
I like this story. It's realy good.
LadyOfPurple306 chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
I like this. I really do. Even though you've probably forgotten about this and buried it somewhere, I still hope you'll consider dusting it off and cotinue writing it someday.
Luminarae chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Squee. This is cute, though I'm confused..but you explained that in your Author's note at the end of this

Please update soon? :3
Rebecca chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
the last time u updated was like 4-20-07! i hate reading stories & never being able 2 hear the end!
Rebecca chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
hi. i like this story. i'll try 2 give u ideas of what the next chapter should be when i get 2 the end (wich right now would be chapter 6)!
Jacule chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
Wonderful story, update please! :)
Kitsune6 chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Cute Jack/Kim stuff. Keep up the great work. )
Night Foliage chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
Such movement in the story has occurred that I don't know how to interpret them. Either take the cliche route, or the not-so cliche route. Either way, I still need another update to tell! Put up another chappie soon!

Weretiger Marduk chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
Cool story! Let me see if I can guess: Jack's prolonged use of the Monkey Staff landed him with a tail(and maybe more to come), he and Kimiko have totally fallen for each other, and the story's kinda hazy because it's told from his viewpoint; meaning that he's at a crossroads between good and evil. My only question is this: what was the invention that got him busted? I'm poised at my computer for an update.
Shadir chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
Because the information that you surrender is really little and you leave with many doubts, but that makes but attractive the history.
NightmareAhead chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
Its kinda hard to understand what is happening sometimes but I thinkk you are getting better at it. I really like the story and cant wait for the next chapter!
Dragon of Ligthning chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
aww! i loved that story! that would have to be one of the best stories i have read!
Tachzaruu chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
possibly the best kimiko/jack story i have ever read