Reviews for Purity
I would like a continue to it
Star World chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Keep writing, its good!
Moonpuzzle chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
This makes me giggle. No I'm not sadistic...well, maybe a little...a acre it all to hell. I am sadistic and Itachi is my hero I mean seriously, you had me goin there for a moment. I thought Itachi would cave in and do whatever to Naruto. That was some good trickery to have the punishment doubled on Hinata.

So, for kicks and more giggles...does Naruto's white outfit turn orange instead of grey or dark colors? Maybe even rainbow. Yeah rainbow colors all over. That would confuse the hell out if anyone in this world I bet.

Thanks for this interesting story. Love the idea. For a second it reminded me of the scene in Koori no Mamono no Monogatari when the priest asks the innocent guy why he hangs out with demon when they are black and humans are white. I loved it when he points behind him and mentions how annoying things in black and white are with a blak and white checkered optical illusion of sorts is just there and states how that would hurt anyone's eyes if looked at for too long. I agree. I think I lost a piece of my soul looking at that in the manga.
duchessme chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
interestingly wait what happened next.
ash chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
this is good but I think you should update soon cause its like been a while...ok maybe more than a while give or take
bijuunicorn chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
will you ever update? at first i thought when you said white garmets you ment underpants, and when it gets darker is when they pooped... ha, i was wrong, nice storyline though.

"the most troublesome a fool

is one who can think"
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Is the new charactor that is also a lord, Sasuke? Please write more!
Mine-chi chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
This is pretty interesting. Really hope that u'll update the next chapter.
ShastaJune chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
awesome story!
Destiny chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
update please.
ashcola17 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
U have got to be kidding me. u still have not updated : o . please update.
bfdcxdxs chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
please it was great man hey is the person at th end of chapter for sasuke?
Living in Darkness chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
wow this is getting interesting, poor hinata she didn't do anything wrong, I really want to know what is itachi planning to do with naru-chan!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Well since it was a two year wait between 2006 and 2008, perhaps you will consider updating this story in 2010? Looking forward to more.
afallenheart chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!