Reviews for You're Stupid' Means 'I Love You'
Connoisseur chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
StarrNight's keen understanding of the complex male-female dynamics underlying human courtship is demonstrated through the ostensibly simple backdrop of a boy trying to see a girl's drawing. The short story delights, engages, and provokes thought.

Though the tale doesn't stray from the tried and true romance story format (boy annoys girl girl emasculates boy boy calls girl stupid hoe girl gets turned on girl indicates interest boy is confused boy chases girl), it does offer translations between male-female languages for several common terms used in courtship. For example, "you're stupid" from a boy means "I love you" to the girl and "[you] wet the bed" from a girl means "you wet the bed lol you suck" to a boy. It also lets the reader finish the story for himself/herself at the end which is kinda ballsy to do, but works well in this case.

The story was cute and interesting, and I'm sure many of us will keep the translations from this writing in mind during our travels. 10/10
Pixelsaber chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Ahhhh so cute!... Yeah... that's all I've got... Well written as always, there's not much to talk about... I still can't believe It's the final week of my summer and I'm sitting on a couch with my Wii U gamepad in hand with a stack of unfinished games to my left and yet I use my Wii U for reading fanfiction... I'm going to kill myself for this once I begin 8th grade... *shudders* Anyway I have no idea as to why I wrote that but I already Wrote it so What's the point in erasing... "Buena Suerte! Adios!"
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh wow. This was really cute! How flawless you're writing is! XD
silverpaint chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Beautiful. Fantastic. Amazing. Awesome. All of those combined could not compare to the quality of this story.
Suki-chan36 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I have but one thing to say: Adorable! _
Lilikoifish chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
(The Goddess was secretly displeased at this action. She disliked having two muddy feet shoved into her nice clean water.)

Best line of the whole fic. I swear. This was a really really charming oneshot by the way. Stu and May are so adorable and you've brought the whole kiddish immaturity back, which made me smile since I haven't heard/read/seen anything of that kind for a while. _

While I'm sorta on the fence about your characterization of May and your descriptions of her at times, I have to say that they really didn't interrupt the flow of the fic. Despite the fact that I didn't exactly 'like' them (or dislike for that matter) I still enjoyed reading this. :D Thanks for a great read!

~Lfish
Kiminochi chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Yay! That was great! This is one of the greatest MayxStu stories I've ever read! I love it! It's cute how May only drew a heart just for him. I also loved the title. Please make more stories like this.

-Kiminochi
Mystery Hunter chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I love this story! It's so cute! May is awesome and so is Stu! Yay! I have never read anyotehr story about them, SO THIS IS AWESOME! I also agree with Konohamaru. (obviously, since she's my best friend) :):) :)
Konohamaru chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
IT WAS SO CUTE! BUETIFLEY WRITTEN! I LOVED IT! YOU MUST OF BEEN TRYING TO MARY POPURI OR GOT HER TO A HIGH HEART LEVEL IF YOU KNEW ABOU THE WHOLE 'STU - WETTING - THE - BED' THING!

U R AWSOME!

YOU SHALL BE QUEEN!

ps: My email might not work for a bit but maybe you can try it.

U DON'T HAVE TO! :)
Jay Bird12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aw.
By The Tree chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
yay! i love this! its so cute!
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
AWW!sweetness!(holds up sign saying aww)I loved it,so cute!May and Stu(hmm,food)are such a cute couple and Im so happy you wrote a story on them!I liked the emotions and everything is so..aww!bravo starry,it was so adorable,I just wanna hug 'll be such a cute couple if only Stu dosent get eaten..oh no!Great work,keep it up!
SilverstartheWaterbender chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aw, how cute! They really need more of that pairing. I just posted Chapter 2 of the DRP. Check it out! Your story is awesome!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Omfg...my most favourite oneshot so far. Ever. That was seriously really, really awesome. You caught the perspective and the humour and the romance and the EVERYTHING.

gahh...I love it.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
AW! That was SO Sweet/Cute!