Reviews for PN: True Confessions of a Paperwork Ninja
OHMIGAWD I LUV THIS SO MUCH! Can you write a kakairu/irukaka fic based on this?
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 2/7
Wow.
The Witch Kamiya chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
FUCK YEAH! CHUNIN FOR THE WIN! Seriously though you've inspired me to possibly write a story where Iruka is done with their bullshit and causes mayhem or something. We need more BAMF!Iruka and I thank you for this spot of inspiration and this incredible story. Keep up the good work your writing is amazing!
Delgodess chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Geminia chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Awesome!

Gemini
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oooooo. Things just got real in the world of Naruto.

Your line about some being ninjas and humans and some not qualifying as either is so true. Fantastic idea and I may have to steal it from you.

Thanks for the story!
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
As a person who has held a job similar to that of the paperwork ninja (though not nearly so dangerous/ninjatastic, of course), it was refreshing to see them get recognized like this in this fanfic. Definitely rings true with me.
Anko chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
You know, i have the sudden urge to throw this in the Jounins faces and say something like 'Ha, who's laughing now, bitch!'
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I love this story every time I read it. Thanks!
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Good short piece! Let's all have some respect for the guys and gals whose hard work makes glory possible for others.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
who are the pranksters?
Paper Stars In The Sky chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Dang. I literally got shivers down my spine.

I love writing for the underdog/not-really-explained characters. As Kakashi preaches, "look underneath the underneath," and I think that you portrayed it exactly here.

I hope you don't mind if I use this as headcanon. I'm going to be writing from the paperwork ninjas' points of view... Eeek! The plot bunnies!
brica chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Nice background information here... might be really useful for the basis/foundation of a fanfic. ... I'm just saying.