Reviews for PN: True Confessions of a Paperwork Ninja
Echo chapter 1 . 8/30
Fantastic story, spectacular humor plus awesome insight!
Thank you so much!
:D
I have ta admit. This is one of the best short one dots I have ever read. It gave me an idea for a story. Anyone can do it. What if there were the "hidden" people. Like how paperwork ninja are strong to protect their knowledge, what if there were other people who were in a rank in befitting got them. For example, Iruka, he is the only one able to cat Naruto after a prank. Let's not forget how the regular ninjas take tin the info. For years they have mocked the paperwork ninja an suddenly the paperwork ninja are worth more than some of them. That gotta burn their pride and skills. How they never noticed the others skills.
giggles-in-july chapter 1 . 6/20
I really love stories with insight.
Well done!
clara200 chapter 1 . 6/17
Nice it makes you think of the little guys in the Naurto world.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/7
Interesting thing you made out of something no one thought of before.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/7
Good points, specially the worth of their rewards due to the info they may know.
purvy sage chapter 1 . 5/6
Great line: "We are beneath you. Without our support, you could not stand."
ShadowStalker chapter 1 . 5/4
Love! This is great, and I really enjoyed reading! Great job
OHMIGAWD I LUV THIS SO MUCH! Can you write a kakairu/irukaka fic based on this?
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 2/7
Wow.
The Witch Kamiya chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
FUCK YEAH! CHUNIN FOR THE WIN! Seriously though you've inspired me to possibly write a story where Iruka is done with their bullshit and causes mayhem or something. We need more BAMF!Iruka and I thank you for this spot of inspiration and this incredible story. Keep up the good work your writing is amazing!
Delgodess chapter 1 . 8/23/2014