Reviews for PN: True Confessions of a Paperwork Ninja
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/15
People who can do paperwork are basically gods among men.
I love how you describe in detail what an essential, difficult and dangerous job it is in a ninja village. I enjoyed reading.
87o5v8 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
wow...
T.TT.V chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
You know what? This is just pure gold. You are a master at this, exploring all the deep points that no one has ever thought about. And for that, I congratulate you.
Fallen's child chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Perfect and it makes so much damn sense!
Echo chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Fantastic story, spectacular humor plus awesome insight!
Thank you so much!
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I have ta admit. This is one of the best short one dots I have ever read. It gave me an idea for a story. Anyone can do it. What if there were the "hidden" people. Like how paperwork ninja are strong to protect their knowledge, what if there were other people who were in a rank in befitting got them. For example, Iruka, he is the only one able to cat Naruto after a prank. Let's not forget how the regular ninjas take tin the info. For years they have mocked the paperwork ninja an suddenly the paperwork ninja are worth more than some of them. That gotta burn their pride and skills. How they never noticed the others skills.
giggles-in-july chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I really love stories with insight.
Well done!
clara200 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Nice it makes you think of the little guys in the Naurto world.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Interesting thing you made out of something no one thought of before.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Good points, specially the worth of their rewards due to the info they may know.
purvy sage chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Great line: "We are beneath you. Without our support, you could not stand."
ShadowStalker chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Love! This is great, and I really enjoyed reading! Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
OHMIGAWD I LUV THIS SO MUCH! Can you write a kakairu/irukaka fic based on this?
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Wow.
The Witch Kamiya chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
FUCK YEAH! CHUNIN FOR THE WIN! Seriously though you've inspired me to possibly write a story where Iruka is done with their bullshit and causes mayhem or something. We need more BAMF!Iruka and I thank you for this spot of inspiration and this incredible story. Keep up the good work your writing is amazing!