Reviews for PN: True Confessions of a Paperwork Ninja
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 2/10
As a person who has held a job similar to that of the paperwork ninja (though not nearly so dangerous/ninjatastic, of course), it was refreshing to see them get recognized like this in this fanfic. Definitely rings true with me.
Anko chan chapter 1 . 1/13
You know, i have the sudden urge to throw this in the Jounins faces and say something like 'Ha, who's laughing now, bitch!'
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I love this story every time I read it. Thanks!
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Good short piece! Let's all have some respect for the guys and gals whose hard work makes glory possible for others.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
who are the pranksters?
Paper Stars In The Sky chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Dang. I literally got shivers down my spine.

I love writing for the underdog/not-really-explained characters. As Kakashi preaches, "look underneath the underneath," and I think that you portrayed it exactly here.

I hope you don't mind if I use this as headcanon. I'm going to be writing from the paperwork ninjas' points of view... Eeek! The plot bunnies!
brica chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Nice background information here... might be really useful for the basis/foundation of a fanfic. ... I'm just saying.
Sethera chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Amazing and definitely a different take on the shinobi life from the norm, but I think more true for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
wow that was awesome!. great job on the aspects of the jobs but who are the pranksters can you send the answer to Hot_Magma please? I'd apprieciate it!
azure1996 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Loved it
Maiden A chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was AMAZING! Wow! I'm so happy I found this One-Shot. And oh so true. This line:

"We are beneath you. Without our support, you could not stand." is going to be in my mind forever. It can apply to so much, and it makes me like Naruto more actually.

Maiden A
Overreacting No chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh my god.

This is now my headcanon, and no amount of torture will ever be able to convince me otherwise. I already knew that Iruka is a huge badass, but just having all of the shit he deals with (flawlessly, I might add) laid out before my very eyes... This is stunning. I just-I have-I just have so many plot bunnies now.

If I could, I would attach a rainbow to this review, so that as soon as you opened it, a little arch of happiness just flows gently from your computer screen and showers you in my admiration for the work that must have been put into articulating this so well. Well, maybe not work for you, but I have so much trouble explaining my headcanons that I instantly adore anyone that can do it. Well, I would, but you're the only one who has made such a beautiful thing.

I got shivers down my spine. I literally shivered. Thank you so much for bestowing the Internet with this tiny tidbit of perfection.

I realize this review is probably longer than the fic by now, but I can't stop waxing poetic about this! Just, thank you! *Youthful tears*
romantiscue chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I'm so tired of chunin being seen as second-rate ninja, even though they make up the majority of Konoha's shinobi forces. This story was a breath of fresh air; thank you.
Unknown Scribe chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Iruka is always a true shadow.
PlainTrudy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012