Reviews for Bite Your Tongue
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
that was cute :)
xBroken-Glassx chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I like a bitchier Ryan. I know he comes off as innocent, but there has to be an evil side of him somewhere. Even though he wound up being ultimately good in the movies, his persnickety behavior has to be in there somewhere.

I also love how you added everything up. Gabriella and Sharpay's discussion on love led to her being faithful to Zeke, Troy and Ryan's 'bite your tongue' thing, and even the idea of being more violent during their make out session all tied together in the end. It was cool to see, although I personally can't stand them being so harsh with each other. I guess it surprised me since Ryan stated earlier that he hated when the boys he made out with messed with his hair. And then the bruises. Either way, it was a fantastic fic!
Pull-Marine chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Well...that's an original Tryan, I must say !

This is very different than the other stories I've read. Not about the naughty Ryan (I knew him, I love him :p), but with all this strange atmosphere of foggy feelings...It was also realistic in a way, but I don't know, I'm kind of disconcerted. I should read it a second time.

Anyway, it was very well written ;)

[Sorry for the possible errors, I'm french]
look at the stars chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I love this.
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This story? A WORK OF BRILLIANCE. Ryan playing devil's advocate, Troy and Gabriella's little bit, Zeke and Sharpay, especially the last part with them where Sharpay realizes she's in love. And. Everything. Great job.
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This rocked my world. xD Awesome work!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Great job. I loved it!
LadyAJ chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Good story, but I would love to see a sequel! ::hint hint::
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
hm.. i luv the way you write! it left me wanting more! :P
Damien Mortensen chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wow, one of the very few good fanfictions in High School Musical-you made my day.
SunxMoon chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
A sexy, well-written Tryan story. Delicious. :D
DoctorDarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh my gosh! I don't know how I ever missed this in the past! But I just found it and I absolutly loved it! Great job! :)
StillThereForMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
CONGRATULATIONS! This fic is without a doubt THE most realistic portrayal I've read of Ryan Evans! (in my opinion anyway) And FINALLY someone else seems to notice that "I'm proud to call you my sister"! You are absolutely right, and I completely 100% agree with you on the fact that way too many fics make Ryan way too innocent and sweet. Awesome job, and for once I actually enjoyed SharpayxZeke. Oh, and I also loved the Gabriella rationalization "it was easier to be the perfect couple than it was to be in love". I completely understood and could relate to that (i've seen it happen with several other couples before, I've never actually been in that situation). Great, great job. One of the best fics I've read of High School Musical yet.
Peppermint Smile chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
sexy. i love naughty Ryan ;)
samgrabeel chapter 1 . 7/2/2007