Reviews for In the Black Wind of War: Shur’tugal and Skulblaka
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Personally, I thought this was great. And I don't think Eragon was out of character, at least not drastically, no one but Chrisopher Poulini is going to write Eragon totally true to his characrter, because he knows things about that character that we will NEEVR know. So, as circumstances stamd, I think you did a bloody good job! keep up the good work

SilverUnicorn66
Rock Not War chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Amazing story. I really loved how you wrote it and the dialogue was excellent.

I hope you write some more Eragon stuff because you write really well.
Dodogrrl chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This story was nothing short of beautiful.

I see you thought that Eragon was slightly out of character. Well, I'd have to disagree on that, becuase you have to remember that the Inheritance Trilogy is a coming-of-age story, and the characters have to mature. Therefore, I believe you wrote Eragon perfectly.

I love Eragon and Saphira's interaction, they knew each other so well, and it was portrayed beautifully. I don't think, however, that Eragon and Saphira have to kill Murtagh (I like him as a character). Their strength is improving day by day, and if they manage to get to Oromis in time, they can learn the rest of the information they need and become powerful enough to defeat Galbatorix. Well, this is my hunble opinion, since I don't want either Eragon, Saphira, Thorn or Murtagh to die...

All in all, I was very glad to read this story, and I thank you so much for writing it and putting it on this site. I hope to see more Eragon fanfiction from you very soon!

Your amazed reader, Dodogrrl
Princess Linnea chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This is soo good, has really deep meaning. Very good dialogue between Eragon and Saphira. Really makes you understand their relationship as Shur'tugal and job! This is a oneshot right? It would be cool to see how it ends.