Reviews for The Cherry Stem Contest
Ramona Flours chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA You have me grinning like an idiot over this. Absolutely hilarious and I love it to pieces. It was all funny, especially Luffy tying up tongue and poor Zoro spending four hours tying the cherry stem. I can do it, but it takes me just about as long as Zoro T-T
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Haha. Loved this:)
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
That was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hilarious. It took Zoro a long time, but he kept trying. Only Luffy could tie his tongue in a knot. :) :) :)
cherrichik chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
go zoro.

-cherri
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I love the ending! Oh, Zoro. xDD *nyahaha*
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
XD Ahahaha, oh my god. The ending was the best. FOUR HOURS later, he's still on the floor and Zoro finally figured out how to do it. XD Win.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That was perfect. Everybody is so in-character... I loved that Nami beat absolutely everybody there: we all know she is the most skilled with her devious tongue. Silly boys!

And the last line was so Zoro... XD
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
i love youre one piece one-shots! especially the merryship ones. ;) care to write anymore? I like Zoro and Luffy ones too, can you please write one for me? It was my birthday a few days ago :)
encyser chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I love this fic. It's simple but engaging, and very funny in a sweet way. I'm putting it in my Faves list!
Hikari-Melanie chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I haven't cracked up that bad over a OP ff in so long.

I love this. Especially Zoro at the end. You have their characters exact.
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Fun story!
Ai Tennshi chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That's great! It figures that Nami'd be better than all of them at something as delicate as that. And that Sanji and Usopp would be able to, while Luffy and Zoro wouldn't be at all.

The last paragraph was the greatest. Four hours... *chuckles to self, shaking head*
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Go Nami *grins* And I love how Zoro is :D
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
HAHAHA! That was great! I can SO see that happening! Keep up the good work!