Reviews for It's All On Camera!
I See Dead Animals chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
aww that's cute
Liesie chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
Magnifico! Stupenda! Other foreign words that sing praise! I loved it. Keep up the good work. :)
kialajaray chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
this was so cute. san/mir are my 3rd favorite couple
xxkiirousagixx chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
All in all: the BEST drabble I have eaver read, you are a genius
xxkiirousagixx chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
If math homework gives people such good ideas I should go do mine...later, when I finish reading every Inuyasha fic you've written.
xxkiirousagixx chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
Aw, it's so adorable, as annoying as Jaken is I've always felt kinda sorry for him, when not tempted to hit him with his own staff, but still, it's nice to read something where he gets a little love.
Matylda Tyler chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow, Inuyasha can count? ... I'm terribly sorry! I didn't mean that! It was very nice... and very fluffy...
charm2999 chapter 13 . 4/6/2007
you-.. omg.. how...the... omg that wasa like omg i omg that was so... A CLIFFY
adrielan chapter 13 . 3/19/2007
Oh self-esteem boosting is one of my many specialties! And yeah I hate his endings too... Castle in the sky has a... wait no that one's bad too... Well your authors notes crack me up! I guess you're just a funny person. _ and I like angst and sad endings as long as they're not concrete like if you had an absolute ending where it didn't work out. If that happened I would have to fling bananas and monkey poo at you.
You Light The Sky chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Aw... poor Sango and Miroku! Wow, girls, including me, are complicated but guys can be too! That was so funny! I hope you do write a fluff chapter wtih Sango and miroku though, I have to show my friend this scene! It's awesome!

Later!
You Light The Sky chapter 13 . 3/19/2007
Aw... that was the single most sweetest one-shot I have ever read! Even if it was a bit angsty! I didn't even know you updated till I checked! I loved how Inuyasha kissed Kaogme just to shut her up! And then she gave a speech about promises that was from the heart! I applaud you!

And when they watched 'Spirited Away' and Inuyasah liked the ending and said that Haku promised and that it should be enough, it gave me a respect for him!

You're the greatest! Thanks for updating!
Absolutely Unsure chapter 13 . 3/18/2007
I just have to say...YAY SPRING BREAK! i'm on mine right now and LOVING it!

oH! the story! it was sad, yes, but i understand why it's sad. And yes, i AM really angry at all his endings, he always leaves them in funky places! urgh! but the movies are really good for the most part, so, eh

Can't wait for more!

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~ (i wonder how many reviews i've made for this story...lol)
Absolutely Unsure chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
Lol, that was perfect! and i hope nothing bad happens to him...

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
Absolutely Unsure chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
lol, that was PERFECT! i ttly loved reading that, it was really good and if i was there i'd be blushing SO much! lol

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
Kirihana chapter 13 . 3/18/2007
Personally, I think that Inuyasha saying he'd kiss Kagome again if she didn't answer would have been a good reason *not* to answer. But maybe that's just me. Anywho, wonderfully amusing chapter! Keep up the excellent work!