Reviews for Shinji, The Shadow Warrior
IansInsane chapter 1 . 5/30
this is very interesting. to say the least.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Pleas start spelling right
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Primus2021 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I vote for AxSxR too.
edboy4926 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Awesome story
Please continue it.
chrysanths chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Now if you expect her to deny such a request, your wrong. Ever since she started talking to him she has began to feel more and more, while putting on the fa├žade of a soulless-monotoned voiced woman in front of the commander. She now only shows her true self to Shinji.

You really have a "tell, not show" approach that is pretty annoying. Instead of allowing characterization to speak for itself, you need to break the forth wall and state what went on, off screen.

Never mind, such a drastic change is completely outside the bounds of believability. She's REI AYANAMI. Even in the Rebuild movies, her behavior is not some instantaneous switch to a regular girl in terms of emotions.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, your sister was in that car accident a few months back," the boy remembering what Touji told what happen to his sister.

"And my name is Touji, Touji Suzuhara and I'm here to give you a sort 'welcoming'," the jock cracking his knuckles at that moment," it's a sort of tradition I do for new students who come to our classroom, just the just guy students if you have to know."

You avoid actual story changes to merely changing a bit of backstory. His sister is forever doomed to horrible injury? Really? Nevermind, that you wanted a "Touji smash!" incident so badly that he turned from a overprotective brother, to a generic bully who just needs to punch someone.

Shinji offering him training seems awkward and out of nowhere.

The reason he wants Kensuke to join is for three reasons. One: if he's gonna train two people why not three to make a full team, two: if he's gonna make a team, he'll need someone who can do genjutsu and medical ninjutsu when the team is in a bind, and three: he would just feel bad if he left a friend out who just witnessed what he did and is a battle enthusiast.

Oh. My. Gog.

It takes YEARS to become a competent ninja. YEARS. This is not even going into the idea of them using Chakra AT ALL.

I can imagine them being trained in a kind of taijutsu, maybe. But, no. Just no.
Danner426 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
great plotline and story so far, unfortunately grammer is giving me such a headache i cant continue, get a beta please.
carlos13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
god job
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
kinglumption chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
really the only was i can describe this fic would be that its a good attempt of a crossover that should be NEVER mixed in any circumstances
T3Ko chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
Great story.

Lord Sia chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
This is awesome...

... But poorly written. A ninja, even one raised by Naruto "I wear bright orange on secret missions" Uzumaki, shouldn't be so trusting. And teaching Ninja skills right left and center? Hell no. Besides, what was that shit about Touji being "low Genin"? Seriously, look at the basic Genins; they kick bandit ass, even without techniques. And a bandit is a fully grown man who lives off violence (and his bad attitude). Besides while Rei, having experience with synchronising and thus basic chakra control, is possible, Touji and Kensuke would be like Lee in that they would have to rely on pure physical prowess. Not to mention that they would never be able to match him in dedication, not by a very, very long shot.

Gah. And the scene against the third Angel where Shinji takes Devolution Exhibit A and B into the Entry Plug? The. Most. Stupid. Scene. In. The. Entire. Manga/Anime. Forgiven by the fact that Shinji, being a fourteen year old boy, have little to no combat discipline and a bad view of the bigger picture; twenty one year old ninja Shinji does not have that excuse. If they are so stupid, does he really want to train them in using killing techniques (which is what ninja arts are all about)? And is he really willing to risk defeat (and thus third impact) by pausing (like the Angel would let him), ejecting the plug, having them climb into said plug, and reinsert it before going after the Angel, just to increase their chance of survival? Bah.

Your fic, but these are the reasons why I don't put it on alert.
kidcrud chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Cool story comeback and finish its two good to let it die
Elemental Medadragon God chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
This story is getting great and has some good style. may I give some advice. You should have Misato and Hikari go under ninja trianing. Plus you should keep Units 03 & 04 to have Touji and Kensuke to pilot. Hope you read this. See ya!
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
Cool! I really like this fic! I never thought that there would EVER be a successful Evangelion/Naruto, but THIS IS AWESOME! Keep updating!