Reviews for Lingering Fragments
MyOtherRideisaMasterCycleZero chapter 3 . 10/29/2019
Okay, so this is quite a brilliant way of having a male Sheik as his own, separate person, while STILL sticking to canon with Zelda being disguised as Sheik. Well done! I'm definitely intrigued.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 17 . 10/17/2018
What a evil cliffhanger
inspired-by-Dream chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
Oh my godesses! After reading this for the third time I finally get that that ending could possibly led to-Wind Waker!

Well I'm replaying WW myself so maybe that's why I think that. But the story matched, the hero was gone, ganadorf was still sealed away, and sea water covering hyrule... it matches! It'd make a very interesting story though, there needs explaination for the time displacement that somehow took place, we need to take care of taking out the WW Link all together, easy fix I presume, then to add Sheik and from his idea, Epona into the mix... The King would not be able to handle both of them on him.

I can see how this is a plausible but very difficut sequel to write. It would make a fine interesting story all the more. Or somehow Link is turned young because the time disturbance, and Sheik, Epona by logic got turned young as well. Getting capture by Tetra, helping on the ship instead, and Link, being the hero that he is, start helping people because little kids are being stolen. The WW Lunk could completely be replace by young!OoT Link, where the grandma house is the head of the village, like Link's Awakening and TP, Link got knocked into unconciousness by the sea and washed up to the shore of the island, the mayor's daughter took him in. After some time the WW plot start to go in similar fashion, now everyone's in place, and the story can be played out, Link would chase after guilt to save the girl, and meet up with Torsha on the pirate ship. The extra difference in between would be at author's discresion, putting Link/Torsha in the mix and definitely Torsha trying to murder Tetra because she fired Link off into the fortress.

Now to wait for this to be taken and fly off on tbe drifting wind. Small Torsha would be adorable :3 And the King of the Red Lion would somehow magically become able to hold them both, because magic! And Epona was never a thing in WW, so I guess she'd have to stay put somewhere.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
oh,i forgot to include this on my previous review (sorry!). i was also happy to have found an author that have played OOTMajora's Mask then blend it to a fic! i'm not able to do that as i can only play, then read,then review! thanks again for sharing this! i hope you are well!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
i love the theory behind Sheikhim finally enjoying life after serving the Hyrule royalty..wow. you are amazing! what made your work as one of the best in LoZ is your good use of imagery and character development. i'm glad and thankful to have found your work!
Sleepy chapter 17 . 3/30/2017
Hard to believe this amazing piece of work is almost ten years old. I'll always love this fic. Too bad there was never a sequel, but maybe that's just what helps make it more wonderful.
Hylianshadow86 chapter 17 . 2/27/2017
I can't even put into words how absolutely wonderful this is. As a male sheik and Link writer myself I was immediately thrilled to see a finished story of the two. And what a gem this story is. It's well written with very vivid visuals and a wonderful story and character building arc. To often writers (myself included) tend to throw the obvious couple straight into love but this was a slow building fire that blazed into a raging inferno a beautiful Shink love right at the end and I enjoyed it. The ideas were solid and original. I loved the OoT & MM blend you had going. Overall I just love this story so much. Instant favorite!
Pixeldust chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
This is by far my favorite Zelda fanfiction I've ever read, infact it's one the best fanfictions I've ever read, and I've read hundreds over the years. I fell in love with the humor that Link potrays and his humble manner, some writers convey him as arrogant or prideful, I'm glad you don't as your depiction of Link is perfect. Sheik is wonderfully in character and the adventure in this story is riveting. I only regret that this is the only Zelda fanfic you've written, and it's only over five years later I reviewed this gem. Thank you for one of the best fanfiction reads of my life, I reread this at least once or twice a year, highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys Zelda.
Sasurealian chapter 17 . 9/4/2014
Oh wow. I just finished the story and I must say that it was absolutely perfect. You could not have done a better job. I guess I wish there was more to read because they are too perfect together. Like I said before they remind me of union Yang! I like Sheik's new name by the way. :) very Russian if you asked me. Although when I did Google his name a bunch of black woman came up and I burst out into laughter! Haha Sheik as a independent black woman would be perfect. Although he has this meek shyness about him that I love. He's powerful and will kill a person if needed, but is very soft and tender and can be so kind

I think my favorite thing about this story was that it was never boring. And I also like how you morphed the games into this fanfiction. It was all very believable and I kept thinking to myself if this was a video game it would be my favorite game of all time. I loved every second of it. Like I said it's been a long time since I've read a fanfiction all of the way through. And it was very long which I like to because one shots can be good although it's not a very long adventure and this story I did feel like I was next to the characters!

Next I wanted to point out that I liked the ending and how you didn't rush the character movement. What I mean by that is, it wasn't three chapters through the story with you having sheik and link end up in a relationship. It was more believable with how you wrote it out. I hate when fanfiction's have pairings end up within the first two chapters and it leaves you feelings confused and unsure. It's not believable and the character build up is terrible. The relationship was better explain because they had moments with each other that were more natural. That's why this story captured my heart from the beginning. There are more emotions bound into each chapter than in anything I've read in a long time. Good emotions!

I'm really happy I stumbled across the story. I don't think I'll ever forget it. Thank you so much for writing this. And actually finishing it with a good ending. You are a wonderful writer!
Sasurealian chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Okay pouty sheik is too cute. He was so jealous over Malon xD I kept wondering why he was pissed off. I first thought it was because of Malon, but then I figured it was because he didn't want to get close to link because of the fight they had. I seriously burst out into laughter when he started mentioning Malon. xD and of course him asking link into the same bed. I was just like, finally. Boyfriends need to stop fighting! I really do love the story. It's so cute and perfect. I could say this over and over again
Sasurealian chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Wow, the fight they had was intense. Although I am glad it happened because I know sheik needed it. Actually they both did. They make such a good team though don't they :3. I do like how you write the story and more importantly I like the teamwork you have between them both. They remind me of yen and Yang. Such perfect beings working together to Defeat all. It's just really beautiful and the relationship is that of yen and yang like I said before.
Sasurealian chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
The story is so cute. I love every moment of it. I hope for it to never end because it's just too perfect.
Sasurealian chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Sheik is so precious. You have his personality down so well that every time he speaks I am stunned. I like how you made sheik to be so beautiful in everything he does and it's just so much like him. You have completely done the most glorious job with this story. It's the way you describe everything and how each character is perfectly in character. You have the story and backstory from the videogames studied and brilliantly written out. Marvelous job. I can't stop reading the story and it's been a while since I've read this much. Most stories get me bored easily but not this one.
Sasurealian chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Oh my gosh, the story is becoming the death of me. I seriously screamed whenever fierce deity made that comment about tasting sheik. Like omg link is going to kill you dude xD I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I read this chapter. I love it so much and this has to be one of my favorite fanfiction's of all time
Sasurealian chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Throughout the entire chapter I kept gasping in realization. You really do make the story and interesting read. And I'm so happy with how you made sheik a separate person and sealed them into a mask. It was very creative and very believable well done. As before I'm going to continue reading the story because I love it