Reviews for Lingering Fragments
Onigami Link chapter 13 . 3/23/2007
Kya _ It's 4 am now and I've been reading the story all day! I'm such a fan of this pairing X3 AWESOME STORY TOO! Hehe update soon
Cap'n BlackRose chapter 13 . 3/23/2007
GOSH! am i halucinating, or do you have the sexual tension thikc enough to cut between those two! i really am looking forward to your next update. just amke them kiss already!

Cheers!

The Cap'n
Soriku-video-gamer chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
Alright! They're "friends" again. To tell the truth I scared the hell out of one of my cat's laughing when I read "Sheik to carry not only Malon (who to be honest was rather waif-ish)" lol

I'm glad you updated so quickly (cheers) looking forward to the next chapter.

(The Fire Temple chapter(s)were a doozy to read and I mean that in a good way XD)
noperfect917 chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
oh i cant wait to find out what gavin was to sheik...

soo exciting!
Arietide chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
Oi, your popularity is very well deserved u.u

I knew it. I knew it! I knew it was jealousy from the moment Sheik began giving Link the silent treatment! 8D Now it's our dear fairy boy who will have to deal with it... Heh, Gavin.

Ganondorf's mother, eh? Now I'm even more curious about why he didn't favor her instead of the twins.
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
And I thought I wrote long reviews *dies in comparrison* Of course you're popular, we love you! *makes red velvet cookies and hugs*

Was Gavin Sheik's boyfriend? I thought it was Sheik himself but then the dream sequence... *hugs Sheik* Did you have a boy friend, Hoshi? XP. Yeah, is it Gavin Roums or Gavin Roams? It's first spelled Roums but every time after, its Roams. I actually prefer the first spelling, it sounds cool. Roums. ROUMS. roums. So much fun to say too. Sheik was jealous of Malon. That is TOO CUTE. Yeesh, Gannon's MOM. Didn't see that coming. It's like Beowulf going after Grendel's mom, you know? So then that makes the sister his aunts. Twisted family tree. I love Tuesday because of you, Aoi-chan. You get a gold star! *sticks on forehead* XP. Can't wait for Tuesday, that means more!

~*KA*~

Guh, when are we learning Sheik's name? *grabs and strangles* Tell me your name, dammit!
drace-hunter chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
god i love this fic! *happy gooey smile*...it's just so...plausible! and what could be better! lol. great fic, and a god dramatic chapter!
Venks chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
Yay! Another awesome chapter! I was worried for awhile about Sheik and Link but itr all worked out. And was that Sheik being jealuos? Hmm. Things are going to get interesting soon. And is it Tuesday yet?
Saiyou-the-lover chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
This is getting so cute! I really loved this story! The concept is really interesting and of course the fluff is cute too! I was just confused on the witch Rova part. The two sisters from the game were already Ganondorf's mother, so I don't see how this new witch could be his mother. That would make her his aunt wouldn't it?
FlamingDoritos.the Amazing chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
Eheheh, this is cool. AGAIN. And updates every Tuesday? It's GLORIOUS! Ahaha, I should probably update my work that often...it would make people stop emailing me to nag for updates! XD Great job, as usual...I can't WAIT for more!

Hehehe, Sheik's JEALOUS...and SAD...right?
Liael chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
Aw that's sweet, I'm glad they made up!

Every week I read your update wondering, "will they kiss each other this time?" heheh...

As always, that made my incredibly boring Tuesday much brighter. :-)
earthsfirefly chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Yet again, that chapter was awesome. I look forward to Tuesdays so much. I can't wait to find out what happens next. _ I'll review with a longer review sometime soon when I don't need to finish cramming for a calculus exam .

Thanks again for making my day though.
kitkat78 chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
Honestly, is it possible to improve perfection? This story just keeps twisting, turning and keeping me on the edge of my seat.

I simply love it. Every Tuesday can't come quick enough!
Soriku-video-gamer chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
I'll now be reading the next chapter, it takes me a while to read with all the detail and long chapters . nice job though (rushes to the submit review button)
Soriku-video-gamer chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
I just started to read this story and it is GREAT! I'm going to continue reading this, I just felt the need to tell you that it feels like this should have happened in the game! It's that awsome.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »