Reviews for Knock on the Door
kirallie chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Great work! Thank you Pete for pushing! Glad Sam and John managed to talk things out.
RedDragen chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
I love it, I would love to see what you do next, maybe another one that goes with it.
cmtaylor531 chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
Aww Cute story... Loved it!
thundever1 chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Great story, very sweet a good way for them to talk befor the whole Demon coming back situation.
noname32 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Good Job, I like it alot, i like how sam and john talked and deans tips for the future...GOOD JOB!
wcfan chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Don't worry about anything. The story was GREAT! I'm glad you decided to continue. This fic was starting to hunt my life. I really love it. And this chapter was awsome. Superb job!
Sam666 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
This was a wonderful story, I loved it, seeing Sam and John ettin along and resolving their differences which is something they never got to do on the show was just brilliant. Thank you for sharing.
Onthnis chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Wow...I really love this story...I love seeing both sides of the story...
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
I'm really glad you wrote a 3rd chap; it was a great story!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
This chap was really good; i especially liked the part with dean and john together; great job !
chocolate rules chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
I love this idea! You wrote it very well! Please, please, please add more *puppy eyes*! I want the reactions and well, the whole Christams thing :D Happy New Year!

That's it ;)
wcfan chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
I just love this story! It's just so nice to think that the family did meet up during Sam's years at Stanford.

You really are gonna update? GREAT! Maybe you should change the status to in-progress instead.
SilverStorm06 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Yay! another chapter! I really like this story. I think very few authors are willing to tackle with the actual college argument thing. :)

"What on earth possessed me to say that?" Dean wondered. Merry Christmas. Why wasn't it called Happy Christmas? Why not Joyful Christmas? Or maybe Joyous Christmas? Why was he suddenly sputtering utter and total crap?

Dean chuckled to himself. This was probably the effect of Christmas on people. Made them crazy. Made them think happy thoughts. (hehehe, that was great. Perfectly Dean)
Anora chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
wah! next few weeks! Whats that! You want to kill our your readers while we wait desprately! So cruel...
Winchesters-Shadow chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
AWESOME! please try to update soon! happy new year!