Reviews for Amber
auditoryeden chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
oh...that's sad...I mean the non updatey part. If you could tell me what you want to happen in the plot, I could continue the story for you...

Also, "Maybe a new journey wouldn’t be so hard… or maybe it had already begun."? Um, Kingdom Hearts much?
alice chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I've been looking all over for stories where Haku and Chihiro are the same as the characters from the movie, and this is one of the only stories i've found! please consider finishing or at least explaining the amber.
mynightshining chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
This is such a good story. I'm sad that you're not going to update it much. I remember it being one of my favorites for all the two chapters that it had. I hope you do keep it up just a little bit, but if not that's okay, too.
hanyouinlove chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
aww... it's too bad that you probably won't finish. the story is off to an amazing start. (i thought her mother was dead back there in chapter 2!) o well. try to at least write a bit more?
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
omg im really caught up in this o,o! I really hope you continue this T_T

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
OMG I LOVE IT! I really like it...

Ari chan
Hoku ala chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Great job! The story shows lot of promise!
mynightshining chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
This is amazing! I love the way you right. It's lyrical, very poetic, heartbreaking and heartwarming all at the same time. I'm excited for more!

Peace.
fivethingsunmixed chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Nicely written. The summary made me wary, but this is very good.

One problem: Haku wouldn't kiss her. Not because he doesn't love her - of course he does. But the kiss is a Western invention, and to a...well, antique is the best word I can think of...character like Haku, it wouldn't have any meanings. That's why all those lovely movies like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Hero have no kissing in them. In modern day, it's recognized, but not by Haku. More like Chihiro would kiss him, if any kissing ever took place.

I like Chihiro's thoughts on how her mother still has it in her to talk about people being rude. That made me grin. I think you got her mom perfectly, and Chihiro even better. Alas, Haku is altogether too easy a character to do (well, on the surface at least). Although why he would be out of the spirit world when his river is still blocked up is beyond me, and probably something you should address.
piper of locksley chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
I really like your story! It jumps around some, but you make up for it with lovely Haku :) update soon!
1147694 chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Ah, this is lovely...! It's a little incoherent somewhere, but it makes sense when you read further on. Your language is beautiful. And I really love your chapter titles. You make the opposites seem so poetic. Good job.

Uhh. You could explain the amber, for one. D
chihiro x haku chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
update please! i love it
mynightshining chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This is by far one of the most original SA fic's I've read. I absolutely LOVE it! It's wonderful and enchanting. Please keep it up!