Reviews for A Christmas Secret
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
uhh Hinata HAS AN AFFAIR WITH SHIKAMARU very good stuff and story i like it and it is not so much confusing in the end you know who it is who she it with
Kate chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
i love this story. can you please write a sequel
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
love the viewpoint!

keep writing XD
The Cookie Thief chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
What Avril song?

Hinata and Shika? ...hmm...kinda cute...althoigh I was thinking HinaSasu, which you inadvertently made me fall in luv with...o.O Oh God, soon, I'll ship Hinata with everyone...I already like KibaHina (sctratch that, Kiba is MINE) and NaruHina! ACK!

Cute fic, though!
kyuubi11 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
naw, cute!

_
UserID2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
it was really good and i have no bad comments. although it isn't my favourite pairing because i love sasuhina too much, it's still really good.
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I like this. And I guessed right on all the charcter :) yay! but I've never thought of this pairing before...your pro has alot of em. heh reading time :)
risingfallback chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
yah I got it. Cool story. ShikaHina is one of the best pairings out there
Youkai223 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
wow. it's a really good story, but you were right, it's a little confusing. still, it's a good story.
Julia Burn chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Aw...I wish you would continue it!
Pooh Bear Is My Hero chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Aww, so cute! I'm starting to like the Hinata x Shikamaru pairing a lot now! I think you should continue this, it would turn out really great! But that's just my opinion. Great job!

~Pooh Bear Is My Hero~
kai chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I liked it. Are you going to write more? It'll make a great prologue.
shikamarugurl chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I loved was awsome can you make a nother one with the same couple please my friends at school call me hinata and I love shikamaru.
Schural chapter 1 . 12/27/2006