Reviews for Detention
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
O O "Poke!"
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I find this worthy of a review. There, that good? :D
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
A neverending course of adorableness! Hahaha! Harry saying marriage in the form of Prof. Snape and Mr. Snape! So amusing! Lovely!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Thank you for writing this. I can't help but feel that Sev would react like that to his collegues betting on his relationship status.
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
ha, i loved it. poor harry and sev but they're getting married but the bets-hehe. all in all a good story
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'm giving you 20 pokes *poke x20* for the uber-numerous grammar mistakes. I hope you don't bruise easily.
Myrrh chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was so adorable! :D Well written!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
lol! This is awsome. Nice job on this story. I really love it! :)
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
ChaoSong4 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Perfectly written rendition of Severus. And absolutely hilarious story for the two lovebirds. Well written.
not dead yet chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Loved it!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love it! That was one of the most cutess, fluffest, story I have ever read! And it had humer. Some of the other story's who put humer don't have it, but you totally do.
mrs.hermione snape chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
this is the funniest snarry fanfiction i've ever read, thanks for putting it up!
The Half-Blood Princess chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
*Poke* I didn't pay attention to grammer, I just felt like poking! lol great story!
Nora Summers chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Very nice story! I like that you have included Snape's snarky character rather than making him sappy like most writers tend to.

And Harry popping the question! So cute!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »