Reviews for Prisoner of His Heart
This story its fantastic , i love it!
Read it for the 3rd time update please !
I love it! also found the extended story in your Homepage!
i hope you'll continue one day! It's getting so interesting! Endymion jealousy over kunzite? I would love to see that
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Omgeee please don't let this story die it's sooo good I love it soooo much! So different this is truly an original story/
yukihime88 chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
i wanna read the next! and please would you please also write what happen to kunzite after he disappear
xandra2008 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
UPDATEEEEEE...PLEASEEEE
guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
please continue - with cherry on top :-)
IngridKunzite chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE ODANGO COME BACK AND UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!
Irene chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
AMAZING STORY! UPDATE...PLEASEEEEE...!
TropicalRemix chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
i hope you continue this story. Now that kunzite is back what is going to happen? Did he take venus with him?
nicovicimadalina chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Update this amazing story pleaseeeeee!
Heart chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
This is amazing! Your writing is so detailed and everything flows so well with how you've developed your characters. Are you going to bring back Beryl or just leave that complicated woman out? The king seems like he'll be a tyrant and you mentioned him having a regretful expression, maybe he killed the moon king in from of serenity when she was little? I'm excited to see how you develop their relationship!
dayfreshie chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Great story! I was really excited to see it continued in the last few years. The slow development between Endymion and Serenity is absolutely delectable. Hope to see it updated!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
I really really really hope Serenity and Kunzite end up together by the time you actually complete this story. It has been a year now and it doesn't seem like you are any closer to completing it. I want to know how Kunzite got back and if Princess Venus came with him to drag the Moon Brat home. Serenity is a jealous selfish B-! This story burns me up and gives me such heartache knowing in an instant Kunzite might have ended things with Venus, which would be the only possibility I can think of on how he came back. I hope that will not be the end result. :( I am not a Serenity fan and I am tired of the fact she always has to get what she wants. She is no better than Beryl.
StoryUnfolding chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
Post more of this wonderful story please! It has almost been a year. Sailor Moon Crystal is back online and it has re-ignited my passion for all this Sailor Moon including fanfiction. This was one of the best stories in the day and I would love to see it finished! :)