Reviews for Prisoner of His Heart
Story Unfolding chapter 8 . 7/29
I know this story is most likely abandoned but I pray there is more to come. I have gone back and read this tale so many times and each time I want more. Please? Pretty please? Write another chapter or twenty?!
karinori chapter 9 . 3/31
This is just such a good read! So well written. At first I could really take the idea of Kunzite/Serenity, but you wrote it so well that it just feels so natural.

Endymion was such an ass and a horn-dog, but his sweetness made it up at the end! The fact that he keep Serenity's virtue despite all the temptations and chances he had.. that so much of will power hahahaha

Thank you for writing this and definitely looking forward for the next chapter! Is thr ending drawing near?
In other chapters it's seem like they had sex but in anthor one you said she keeps her virtue is she virgin or not
The Prince is a cunt
CrownPandora chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
finish this please! I've reread this so many timesplease please this is so good
drkness-consumed chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
Please update the story :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
This story its fantastic , i love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2017
Read it for the 3rd time update please !
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2017
I love it! also found the extended story in your Homepage!
i hope you'll continue one day! It's getting so interesting! Endymion jealousy over kunzite? I would love to see that
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Omgeee please don't let this story die it's sooo good I love it soooo much! So different this is truly an original story/
yukihime88 chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
i wanna read the next! and please would you please also write what happen to kunzite after he disappear
fragilebeauty30 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
UPDATEEEEEE...PLEASEEEE
guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
please continue - with cherry on top :-)
IngridKunzite chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE ODANGO COME BACK AND UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!
Irene chapter 1 . 9/10/2016