Reviews for Words
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
A very insightful and unusual piece. As I read it I felt so bad for Inuyasha. Everything Sesshoumaru said rings true. Well done.
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
While Sess is a bit OOC there was one thing that saved it - his respect for Kirara as an older and wiser Youkia. That's just... AWESOME and something I've never seen before.

I'm really enjoying your fresh and unique outlook on the manga/anime and will continue to read more, when I have more time.

Hearts and hugs, *you've been FAVED*

RS aka PP
bleachTHEsky chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This brought tears to my eyes! It is possibly the sweetest thing... ahh, I cannot even describe how deep this touched me. It makes such perfect sense, all of it. Youkai and Human are not the same, and of course their means of communicating differ. But... being a hanyou would be difficult and very confusing; for everyone, not just Inuyasha himself.

Sesshoumaru was so sweet in this! Looking after his brother, in such a meaningful way... he certainly brought sense to Sango and Kagome, as well as Kirara's, minds. It is hard to feel so many opposing emotions; poor Inuyasha takes the brunt of many of them. Sesshoumaru realizes that, too! What really got me was this:

'Friends as a word means nothing.' I think that this is absolutely true. Our culture is so deceptive these days, and people grow more and more shallow, mislead by things so easily, even if in essense they remain good creatures... :/

Excellent job on this! It is my favorite of yours as of yet. (Out of what I have read, of course.)
AdidasRed chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Aww..tts so sweet of sesshy!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
how very insightful and discerning. this is a conversation that i don't expect to see in canon but one i wish would happen.

ginny
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aww, that's cute. Go Sessho. Thanks for writing this. It ticks me off when Inuyasha's friends are 'mean' to him. Another well written fic. *claps loudly*
mountainflower chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
you done a good job explaining things that most people don't no but you need to add another chapter to show Inyasha's reaction to the changes in kagome and the others. hopeing for a update soon.
g2fan chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Very good and very insightful. I like it. Wendy
passion assassin chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
hey

um...it's more like a chapter than a oneshot...sorry. It feels kind of incomplete. I do enjoy kagome-sesshoumaru pairings better, tho.

-sesshoumaru's ONLY lover
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I just envy your writing skills. I think you really understood Inu's and youkai's nature. It was such a lesson for me (and this was utterly enjoyable too)!
sesshomaru's dokkaso chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow, that was beautifully written. Your dialogue is excellent and so profound. And I thought you handled the characters extremely well. I loved the story! Keep up the good work.
Darkness living in Hope chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
wow this stor really but a lot of meaning into all the character and what inuyasha had to go though whne he was little. i enjoyed sesshomarus explaintion on everything
DemONDaTeR chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This is a very cute and looked into story i enjoyed it very much _!
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Hi again! Good story. Sesshomaru didn't pull his verbal punches, but the girls needed the facts put to them just that way. Those were some of the best explanations for Inuyasha's character that I've seen. I hope to see more from you soon. Take care!