Reviews for Revelation
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
*falls over laughing* Cute. Really cute story.
alyabunny chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
one word:

Aww
No Idea - Sorry chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Very cute. And it's so true; Crowley and Aziraphale are the oldest couple in history.
Vodka Queen chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
What is spectacles?
Skrita chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Awesomely adorable! I have to admit though, I was just waiting for the, "You mean we could've been doing this all this time?"

Very nice.
rascality chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Ohmigod, so cute! *hearts*

Just perfect!
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was cute. I just got done with the book last night and I definitely felt there was far too much subtext between these two.

Good job. And yes, they have been dating for a while.
Tenshi-No-Kira chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
...this is brilliant.

XD And it made me laugh.

It's SO 'Zira and Crowley. You captured them (and their relationship) perfectly.

Kudos to you, my friend. _ Well done.
juniper chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That was amazing. Yay for wonderful writing, entertaining story line and blushing Crowley. Thank you.
totemo chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aaw! That's so cute! Nice and subtle; I like it.

Well done!

x
ChickInStarkTower chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Oh my! I love it! *adds to favorites*

So sweet!
you're running wild chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is amazingly good.

I abolsutely loved it- the style/characterizations were so so perfect. .:hearts:. Thank you for writing.
Lady Taliesin chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
AW...! That's so sweet - seriously, cutest thing I've read in ages. Hehe...hopefully that was the intent...

Definately the fluffiest thing I've read in a good long while, and I just loved Crowley's reaction to Azira's "We've been dating for a millenia". So cute...! Yeah. I loved it. GREAT JOB, and definately now going to read your other GO fics and add THIS one to the fav's list.

(Because it's too cute not too :))

Lady Taliesin
Digital Artists chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
MineGeorgi: *sighs happily* I wonder why it is that the GO fandom seems to have the most and best fluffy oneshots? This is definitely one of them. Look forward to reading more of the same quality. )
The Thirteenth Councilor chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
You win. Short and perfect.