Reviews for True feelings
Yurikitsune chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
this has been my favorite :)
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
awe

how cute..

yea, i found it cute how fai didn't like sushi...

everyone likes sushi!
DayDreamer64 chapter 16 . 5/15/2007
Aw... I like this story so much!
Pleiad chapter 15 . 5/10/2007
I enjoyed and loved each and everyone of your scrabbles, Yuuko-chan. They're cute, angsty, sad, romantic and fluffy and all of them wonderfully written :D ... all in all, a pleasure to read ;)
Hachi-san chapter 14 . 3/19/2007
wow that was angst ! I love angst

Fai's late change of behaviour can be feeled perfectly, and it's so sad. (and what I'm saying is a lot of crap, my english is bad sorry). And the end is a pure angst masterpiece.
Hachi-san chapter 13 . 3/19/2007
so good. I loved how yuuko lectured him. Yeah ! Go Fai and be happy ! (happy fangirls squeals)

hem hem ... (trying to be serious for once)

_“I guess,” Fay said in a fragile voice that sounded nothing like what he had intended_

I loved this moment. I believe that the very wordl which could describe Fai is the word "fragile". That's why he can't be happy by himself and need someone to protect him.

Anyway, I'll run and see the next drabble
Nyooooooom chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Beautiful ending! please update soone!
Roys-neko chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
oh my god that is so sad! poor fai... I wish that never happened in the manga when Fai lost his eye... it changed everything! oh well good job plz contune!

Kuro x Fai Forever! _

Yx3
MazokuTenshi chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
as i aid before... very simple but would get an 11 out of 10 for me. It's so short, yet, the reader can understand it easily! i admire you and your works!
MazokuTenshi chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
simplicity, humor, angst, romance and more at its best!
Musa Rox chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
*cries*

before... it was Kurogane hurting Fai. Now it's the other way around. So sad... maybe something about how Fai can't forgive Kurogane for saving Fai by dooming himself. 'Specially since Fai'd rather die than see Kurogane bleed 'cause of him
Musa Rox chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
um... maybe When it comes time to wash and fold FAI does the job! And all Kurogane finds in his drawers of black panties! And when he DEMANDS to know why the hell THOSE THINGS are doing in his drawer Fai says "I say you holding them Ya know you want em Kuro-koi" and Kurogane frekas out

or Fai steals all of Kurogane's clothes and wears them
Musa Rox chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Ur welcome!

and I'm so glad you liked my idea enough to write it! I'll read mor ethen give you more ideas

and I LOVE the end line! XD
kuroxfye chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
the 1st is fun.

the 2nd is cute

the 3rd is funny (a little questionable)

the 4th is very nice

the 5th is beautiful.

good job, i look forward to future fics.
Luna-Lunak chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
I love this pair. Especially Fay. I only read 30 chapters so far but I read on wikipedia what will happen next. So sad!