Reviews for AYAME SOHMA : Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Raily-and-Ray chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Seriously ... I LOVE IT! xDD! ... HAHAHA!, Ayame kawaii! / , thanks for the fanfic! :D (rolling with laughter!, xD!)... and I want one AYAME SOHMA Unit, please!, xDD!
brambleshadow1998 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was great. I would love to fins an AYAME SOHMA unit.I would buy it. And I'd get a spare bedroom ready first, of course. I loved it all. Nothing more to be asked from it.
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I WANT ONE!
Psycho-San chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
AWESOME!1 I love Ayame anyways, and that made me laugh. I'm going to have to read the others.
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aah, yes, it's the snake infestation that would get me... It's a good thing the Mabudachi are in Japan and not Africa or Australia, ne?
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Perfect! Perfect!

Fabulous! \**/

I want a Ayame Sohma Unit, how do I get one? i.i''
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
. ! I WANT AN AYAME SOHMA UNIT NOW! XD AMAZING JOB AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! XD :D
LookOutShe'sGotAPen chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hahaha I love the part about the troubleshooting- hehe glue his lips together- xD

Awesome story- it cracked me up!

- LOSGAP D
BookWormie123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
KYA!

Ayame is my favorite Furuban! I want one!
Prince Raiden Ruler of thunder chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
hmm now i want an Ayame Sohma unit ... or better the real Aya-chan ! *dreamy eyes*
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Your idea is fabulous! You should make more of these! Maybe even Deathnote,Naruto, or Ouran high school club ones!
roxel chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
i wish i could bye one
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I liked the list of possible professions for Ayame and the detailed steps in bathing him. But why can't the owner join him in the tub? Hehehe-Ayame had always looked a bit "elvish" to me-ala Haldir or Thranduil...
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Hmm, very funny! Are you doing any more? Like a Hatori or Kagura one? Hope so!

Amu-chan
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Hahaha, your story makes me want to buy an Ayame Sohma unit myself. I loved how every detail made sense and was actually very funny! I'm not forcing you or anything, but it would be nice to see the other characters being units as well.