Reviews for The Last Son, Book Two: Reckonings
Pyromania101 chapter 19 . 3/31
Problem: Spider-Man should have noticed Batman at the same time Superman did, because the Spider Sense is a perfect counter to Batman's stealth, as Death Battle tragically showed us.
Unknown4804 chapter 11 . 2/24
Man, these countries really need to fix their reactors -_-'
This was a fantastic end to Part II of this saga. You have nicely explained so much, including the formation of the Justice League, and why its base is on the moon.

I look forward to reading Part III.

Miriam1 chapter 25 . 2/11
It looks like in spite of Doom and Magneto's efforts, Kalamazoo really is slowly but surely fulfilling the prophecy. Within a short space of time, he and his friends have made friends with Wakandan royalty, the people of Atlanta, the underground mutants (whose name I can't remember), the moon people, made contact with Colonel Hol and her people, redirected the wrath of the Scarlet Witch...

And following Superman's advice, Mystique reconciled (mostly) with two of her children. I think Graydon is beyond any thought of reconciliation, but you've made weirder things happen.

I'm looking forward to reading further.

Miriam1 chapter 21 . 2/10
It is rather useful for Superman to have found and repaired the Kryptontonian ship before Brainiac arrives. And I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if Alison turns out to have the Kryptonian DNA... that might spurring her headaches.

Or not. Either way, I'm looking forward to reading further.

IceBishop chapter 31 . 9/16/2013
once again get a thesaurus. i about to start counting how many times you over use words
IceBishop chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
seriously im re reading your stories and i just keep seeing cooed get a thesaurus bro
IceBishop chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
not gunna lie ive read all of your last son stories and you have a tendency to over use the word cooed. It would be so bad if you spaced if out. Get a thesaurus bro
shin obin chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
so, is supergirl going to make an appearance or not?
Ft Knight chapter 27 . 6/20/2013
Okay, Normally i would wait till the final chapter before commenting but i must say this. You are the best writer i have every read who was not a professional writer.

Your characters are original while still being true (as possible) to the canon. Your modifications are amazing as they feel natural.

you also have managed to do something a lot of professional writers have failed to do, Make Superman feel human, without it being cliche.

I am so looking forward to book Season three, and season $ when i get to them. thank you for sharing this amazing Story.
Nomad-117 chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
Batman arched an eyebrow. "Does anything about me seem reassuring?"
OMG, just the image of batman, telling other that they dont have to be afraid, is priceless.
impressive as always!
Nomad-117 chapter 30 . 5/28/2013
i love this stories! i hope you continue your fourt installment soon.
and i hope you show us more of the Superman/batman brotherly relationship they have in the comics.
and when will they make a movie?
HaywireEagle chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
That was freaking sweet on so many levels. The one problem I had was with calling his heat vision eye-beams. It just twisted my wrench in the wrong way ya know? Nice use of everything and making Lex a good guy. It is a nice change of pace. Kinda like how I wanted Lex to turn out in Smallville.

I was wondering how you were going to do Arthur and Namor, and making them cousins was a nice touch. Doom is a dick no matter how much work you put in, and hopefully Magneto will pull his head from his butt and get his crap together.

I also wonder if you might introduce Polaris at some point for a bit more family drama. It would make for a nice twist or two. Well, off to part 3! Doomsday, Apocalypse, Darkseid, and General Zod?! Earth is going to get very crowded very quick. Wooo!
HaywireEagle chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
Will Kara make a showing in this series I wonder?
HaywireEagle chapter 7 . 4/13/2013