Reviews for Assumptions and Explanations
Noah chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This. This was absolutely beautiful! I love how in character they were; you also deviated from the Miguel-pines-and-Tulio-realizes-he-suddenly-doesn't-like-women plotline :) I mean, I love slash and I totally read it that way, but this seems like a lot more realistic way for Tulio to actually have felt. Fantastic job.
LoverofArtsandMutton chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Aww! Up until the end, I nearly balled my eyes out with sadness! And then, at the end, I began to ball with sweetness! Love the story!
Daryth Lei chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This... this was beautiful. I love love LOVE that you decided to deviate from the general lovestruck!Miguel/clueless!Tulio deal, and you made their friendship so perfect and their voices were so in character and GAH! It can be read either as a gen friendship fic or pre-slash, which is BEAUTIFUL because that's basically what the movie is like.

Have I mentioned your characterization? I love how you made Tulio somewhat insecure (I've always seen him as such, and don't see it in fic enough) and Miguel the one who had been clueless as to what Tulio might actually have meant - he's a conman, he says what'll get him what he wants, not necessarily what he means.

Sorry for the long-ish review; just wanted to tell you that I loved this _
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I startd re-watching this movie yesterday and I forgot how much I loved it. You did a really good job on this! Congratulations! xx :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I absolutely loved this fanfic! Amazing work. You have a great writing style and I really liked this fic. Great work!
Rebell chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
And... cue mouth dropping open and 'aw'. I love your departure from 'ficnon' in which Miguel in the piner. Great job with this! I read it and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... they're just so cute! :D
Elven Apparition chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
CUTE! I can just imagine them cuddling up :D

Very good story!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Wow, that was perfect! Of all the fanfictions I've read, this seems the one closest to how things really would have ended up after the movie. Wonderful job, I loved it!
MaidM chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aw, that made the fangirl in my soul squee with joy. It also made me squee physically outloud. *g* Well done.
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Amazing!
Nana chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
So Cute! Whew! Glad that's outta my system. I love Tulio and Miguel and there's not nearly enough fics about them...Thank you very much for the awsome read! (I like exclamation marks so excuse their excessive use!)
faithfulkitty chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
AWW! I LOVE!
Northsky chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I love it! Keep up the good work!
Dominic chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
It's REALLY good! One nitpick, though. I'm pretty sure they're Mayans, what with the jaguar worship and all that.

I could be wrong, though. _;; But yeah, awesome story!
Ties are Hot chapter 1 . 5/23/2007