Reviews for 20 Secrets that Hinamori Knows
KuroiTori-sama chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nice! I've been looking for a story that would give Momo justice. Still haven't found it, but yours got the closest of them all so far. d (_) b

My standards for stories about her are set too high, but I refuse to lower them. I love her character way too much :p
Hotarubi-az chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Amazing. Really. Short, but informative (? - don't think it's a right word). Hinamori is such an unexplored character. Well, you can see a lot of fics about her, but most of them are just too Shirou-centered, or Aizen-centered. I like how you included Renji, Kira, Rukia, Ukitake, it was really good to read about her relationship and emotions about these people (even though they were short - but then again, beeing short makes them awesome).

Good job on this one.
Noree chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
YeaH! REally nice! My favs r 12 and 13 b/c I really lke the couple ShuheiXHiunamori, I have wierd Crack-couple pairings!
yo chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
very good, i especially liked the ones with shuuhei, renji and kira. a little on the short side, try fleshing them out a bit.
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
In some parts it's really good and understandable but for the others... you need to add more deatil.

Write more okay?