Reviews for Dinner
Tronnie chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
bravo!
kosumi chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
า่I LIKED IT TOO! SO CUTE!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
[I'm gonna try to submit this now, but I'm gonna send it on email too because is being evil.]

So, I am still not getting internet at the New House, so this shall be on Nana's computer. Muy unvomfortable! Mnah. Allow me to now immerse and forget all my woes...

Ki! Right from the beginning... I have to just watch the whole show over again next time I have free time [and curse Read Two Chapters as homework on first day! Curse I say!], because I can never remember if these little things are your incredible memory or your equally incredible imagination. This "improper" posture for Tamaki - so economically described, too, and gods is that tough - very him. *humming*

And Kyouya's glasses-push, which, I do at least know that is showerific...

Gah! Tamaki is so sweet... and stuff... with his "right, right?" and just dropping in the stuff about being friends with his dad...

Carefully constructed. Dark, empty, business-like eyes. *singing* And Tamaki's too-cute "Uh, and now we actually STUDY?"

“Well, then, I guess I get to collect a new experience!”

-Uh-huh, uh-huh. I cuddle this moment. Cloud, meet silver lining.

"Tamaki’s smile evolved into a smirk before he turned on his puppy eyes of doom."

-My unreserved favorite part of the entire fic. There are other moments. There are BETTER moments. The end, and the entire dinner scene, nearly. But this one... this one is special.

“So I’m really only allowed to talk to your sister, and then just a little bit?”

- Kikikiki. This is especially priceless given that Kyouya only mentioned flattery and romancing. [Except with his dad, but that guy is like Satan incarnate or something.] Ah yes, he knows Tamaki well already...

“Oh, Kyouya, you have brought an unexpected guest.”

- So. Much. Love. I can HEAR half of the members of my family saying this. So deeply passive agressive. Not even in a mean way, just... like, someone is going to be mad. This is not going to end well. This is not NORMAL. And thus, we will question it very carefully so that maybe someone will come to their senses and make it go away.

"They were almost through dinner; dessert was served. They had made it without major incident.

'Why don’t any of you talk?' Tamaki asked.

Scratch that."

- This would be one of those moments that rivals The One. And Tamaki-san shall come unto the Family Dinner bearing light and joy and ill-advised comments, and they shall know him not for what he is, but shall reject his wisdom.

“Who cares? If he puts up with me, that’s enough, isn’t it?”

- ...Just. Freaking. CRY.

I like Kyouya taking too much ice cream. I... don't know why. It seems like an interesting nervous-mistake. I betcha he got a freeze thingy.

“I believe that it’s important for a person to have at least one other person who understands them as much as possible. Everyone needs to be close to someone.”

- Uwah! And, and, I know exactly the smile you mean, even though I again don't know if I've ever seen it, because I can just SEE it, you know?

“It was nice to meet you. I hope you all learn to talk soon.”

- Message. Light. Tamaki rules. *hug*

I can't even take bits from the last scene. It's all so incredible intensely beautiful that I could cry. All knowing and loving and then humor to finish it off. So many squeals! Yers, yers, this is of the extreme good.

Plus, very comforting to have about with this gorram move. I shall bask in Kyouya/Tamaki love. Thank you so much!

...And now I need to have a fit of possessivness over this, because it is my housewarming present. MINE ALL MINE AH-HAHAHAHAA.

I get an unseemly thrill out of gift fics and dedications. Not healthy.

But mine.
PDOTL chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
heehee, sweet. this is adorable. good job.
Lyricalia chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
sfjlhgjahgjdsfhlgañdslka!

... .

And synonims.
Maxwell89 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I loved it! It's now going to my favs.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Hehehe, Kyouya's so childish _ "You faker!" Aww it was way cute. I love it when Kyouya acts immature like that! Like when he punches his couch in episode 24. Yay!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2