Reviews for Daisuke Chronicle
Anime-05 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
That is just so...sad. For some reason though...I like Daisuke angst, death, general torture...as long as he's a victim and not some other circumstance. Nice fic you got here. Hope to see more.

Ja!
girlliyo chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
oh...my...god...this is so sad,so...
Shihoshi Ryu chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Ohhhhhh...God dammit! Those s killed my poor Davis!

Yolei is a !*Suddenly calms down. Smiles.* By the way,your

fic was really great. I liked it!:) *strangles Yolei* How could you be so selfish and not give a damn if Davis is dead. He didn't

do anything to YOU!
Quilla Tempest chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
That was...uh...can I ask you a question? Do you hate Daisuke? If you did, I understand why you'd be writing all this. If you didn't, then, hell, I'm clueless. This was very passionate, and that's al I'll say.
John chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Hey that was great angst fic it's weird but I like angst fics and yours I love. I was wondering could you do a fic when Davis just explodes at the people that's make his life an living hell. I see alot fic where Davis turning the other way and cries. write on where he has a backbone making calmy, errie, like stone cold side that no one knew he had. That would be so awesome! Ja Ne!
Lilas chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
~sniffles~ I read both of them and they were sooo sad! ~sniffles again and then grins~ I liked it! Do some more ficcies! Angst would be prefered (that's all I read) ~ughs~ Anyway, good job! Loved it and keep writting!
V.G chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
What can I say? Very Sad...nicely written though! :)