Reviews for Take Care of Her Tag to Threads
Katetanic chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
FANTASTIC! REALLY, REALLY love this!
steadfast chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Just as good as the first time. Thanks.
polrobin chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow, I'm not sure how I missed this one, but really well done. This is how Pete should be written. He's not a bad guy and he really did love Sam.

Great job.

Pol
mynameisme91 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow that was awesome. I've never really been a Pete fan but I can totally see him acting like this. What a great story. Thankyou
Padme18 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Awe, perfect ending.
0xNatashax0 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It just made me smile!
SchattenTanzer chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was really good. We loved the Jack, Pete talk.
Aybarra chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Thank you for the story. I like very much Jack's reactions. It's so like him, denying his feelings...

Thank you.
Disneynut chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Thank you for the story. I have never liked Pete, but this was a good thing for him to do. You still want to hate him for following Jack to Sam's but his heart was in the right place.
skiergal chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was very cute...and somehow I can see Pete doing that. Despite the rock he drove between Sam and Jack, and the whole FBI thing, and following the stake-out, and calling Selmak the "thing in your head" I actually thought he was a pretty decent guy. (although Pete-bashing is a pastime of mine...)
stusue chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I'm just going to **sob** put **sob** the tissues **sob** away now **sob** ... great tag! If only... :o)
nellstar65 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This was an interesting story. Pete nudging Jack to go to Sam!
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Ah, sigh - how sweet!. A really nice way to start the day!.
HDorothy chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I love THREADS tags! This is great! I also like it when Pete's not a ratfink. Very realistic! Please keep writing.

HailDorothy aka HDorothy
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Really good story. Too bad we didn't actually get to see this in an episode.