Reviews for Stupefy
Naru934chan chapter 3 . 2/14
WHY DID YOU STOP!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Amazing! please update soon. i especially love the conversations between itachi and sasuke! its just so hilarious
xKazikeChanx chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This story is hilarious, I really want to read more! I feel bad for poor Naruto...Keep up the good work and please update!
hullohullo chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
More more MORE! I NEED THIS SHIET!
Spectre.of.Apples chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Hahaha...ah...Naruto wearing make up. What a sight.

Assassin's Creed ftw! Though Altair is my bitch, he likes to be a fucking annoying retard and NOT JUMP IN THE HAY!
Iceheart15 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
This is the best crack fic I have ever read with the perfect amount of important undertones.

Itachi and Naruto do have very feminine feature I'm a girl yet I was jealous of Itachi once.

I love just how random and freaky all te charachters are, you really bring out the best in them! XD

Update soon this fic is my new fix!
She who quacks alot chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Soooo I'm guessing u arnt continuing?

If u r plz tell me!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Hahahahahhhhaaaa! O my god! I luv u I cnt stop laughing!
Uchiha Riddle chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
AHHHH! THIS IS HILARIOUS! I NEARLY DIED OF LAUGHTER! I mean the way you mix the crack and the serious touching stuff is amazing but seriously, could you have Itachi and Naruto going at it like bunnies! PLEEAAASSSSEEEEEE!
Kathie-Rin chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
itachi and naruto with makeup so cute ... hehe... orochimaru is naruto's firend i love that... espically since he is so hyper ... hehe.. i wish you would write another ch.. cause i would love to read more about naru and itachi... i mean itachi hasn't gotten to molest naru yet... sad
XGONEX chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
xDD This is funny. Really funny. But, WHEN SHALL ITACHI SCREW TEH LOVELY NARU-NARU-CHAN? Itachi must save him from what I think and is probably true that Hasunuma does to him!
MoogleKitty chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
I really like Itachi in this story, how he rhymes sometimes and his resonses are hilarious. Orochimaru however is the best I've ever read in fanfiction, he was down right priceless! I loved him! Over all the story was great!
Charlien chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Haai! Omg, this is awesomely funny. I love RANDOMNESS! Got toast stuck in my throat at some point in chapter one. Even if it hasn’t been updated for a while, a story like this will never get old (of course…) And if I was your real schoolmate or something I’d give you an USB-pen for your birthday. ;P This is actually the first Naruto-fic I’ve ever read. Guess I’m pretty "one-sided" when it comes to fanfiction. Awful of me, but anyway, glad I found this - Orochimaru is hilarious! Marilyn Mason-wannabe! xD Somehow I can imagine him singing and acting like a five-year-old…

Sasuke, an ice-bitch emo-kid? Yes.

NarutoxItachi, hot? Yes.

But Orochimaru took the chocolate cake, I must say.

Kristie, I miss you! I hope you’re doing well.

Lovelovelovelovelove,

Charlotte.
Of No Consequence chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
This has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read! I can't stop laughing! I love Orochimaru in this with the whole licking Naruto's ear and stuff. Can't wait for more of your writing it is freaking hilarious.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 3 . 1/30/2009