Reviews for In Love, Death, and Life
AgiVega chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Kiyodu a master airbender at eight? Isn't that a little early?
AgiVega chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Now that's weird. As far as I know, the Avatar is reborn into the next nation in the cycle within a few days after the earlier Avatar's death. And if Katara is at such an early stage in her pregnancy that she didn't even know about it, it would take at least seven months for her kid - the next Avatar - to be born. Not a few days. Curious. Well, anyways, I'm reading on, and I'll see if you manage this problem or not.
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I too was hesitant to read the remainding chapters after reading about Aangs death. But I made myself read it, and I'm so glad I did. KATAANG 3
resojoem2011 chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
When I first read that Aang had died, I closed the story. I cried a little, for Katara, for their son...it was tragic... Eventually, though, I did go back and read the whole story. You have written a beautiful, touching story that has made me cry...again...lol. Though I only wish for happy endings for Aang and Katara, you wrote one at the end.. Be proud and thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
ohh my god! this was just amazing!
i cryed, i laughed, i hated, i loved! this has never happened to me...
this is the best fanfic about katara and aang that i've ever read!

thanks a lot for making me feel this way :)
trackgirl chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
Oh my goodness...this was without a doubt the best fanfiction I have ever read...maybe one of the best things I've ever read. The ending was so beautiful. I haven't cried this much since The Notebook. I can't tell you how wonderful your story was. When Aang died at the beginning I almost stopped reading, I was so upset. But this story was so well put-together, with the flashbacks and Katara's feelings...simply excellent.
Korra chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Zuko is so mean!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
This is really a very touching story. I love how you included a lot of realities that one has to deal with. I'm a big fan of Avatar. I've read a few fanfictions online, and yours is the best I've read so far. This story broke my heart and put it back together again. :) Thank you for sharing your gift, it was very heartwarming.
InuOniShi chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Amazing, simply amazing.

When I read that Aang died, I almost closed out of the story, but I thought to myself, well why not, it wouldn't hurt to read.

Wow, I'm speechless. My heart aches in happiness and sadness from everything that happened in the story. You really make the reader feel as if though they are apart of the story and you give so many feelings it instills the heart with love, sadness, loss, and happiness.

This story is nothing short of amazing. You are one very skilled writer!
Melissa chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
beautiful story, u should be proud
Spottedwind19 chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
awwwwwwwwwww. i love this. Even though this is the whole point of the story, "HOW COULD YOU KILL AANG!" whew. It feels good to get that out of my system.
Shadows.Dance chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
Wow. I just reread this story, and now I can remember why I favorited it in the first place :) Wonderfully well done, this is one of my favorite Kataang pieces.
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Wow...that was good...I almost cried but it was such a good story! Nice job...that was really good!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Great Great Great job on this story when aang died it made me vary very very sad but I am glade that iin the end it was a happly ending, (oops i said end again LOL), anywat good job keep making more stories.
SunnyCharm chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This was one of the first AtLA fanfictions I EVER read - was happy to find it again :-)