Reviews for Fear and Shame
CaptainAlias chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
This is probably definitely never getting updated again, but, for the record, I would sell my first born for another chapter or two.
frauleina chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Another cliff hanger! What happens to Rodney? Nice intro into what could really be an interesting, angsty story. I would love to know you had planned on taking this. I think you captured Elizabeth really well and both her and Sheppard's behavior seemed completely normal given the events - that they'd over look Rodney as well as their own needs and instead throw themselves into getting everyone back onto Atlantis.

I also enjoyed your take on Carson. You totally have captured that scolding, yet empathetic doctor's bedside manor.

Hopeful you take this further! Thanks for sharing!
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
You really need to come back and finish this story. :)
girlgonemadd chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
This is a very interesting look at what happened after The Eye and how the Genii excell at torture. It's always great to get a more detailed story line than what they gave in the episode (because you're right, the ending was wrapped up too neatly). I'd love to see more of this story.
lilawonder chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I see that it has been a very long time since you began this fic. I want to encourage you to finish it. You have a great story here and I for one would love to see how it ends.

Melissa
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Oh my gosh! Poor Rodney! It's an amazing story! Please, please, please, please, please continue! It's just so great!
Nivaegae chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
god I wish you had finished this. It's really good!
Azamiko chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Haha, yikes!
The Carrot chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I don't suppose you're ever going to update this ever again are you? -sadface- I really wish you would.
SGAavidreader chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I just came upon this wonderful story by checking out another persons favorite story list. It is so well done that I was eager to read chapter 3, only to realize this was written in 2007. If you ever find you are bored I sure would love more chapters.
Sulien1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
I don't know how I missed this, but I'm glad someone was looking for it over on the Live Journal community sgastoryfinders. Good lord, this was gut wrenching! And far, far more realistic than the asinine tag scene at the end of "The Eye" that the Boys at Bridge Studios slapped on. You've done an absolutely fabulous job of writing this up, from the spot on characterizations to the characters' very realistic reactions to the events in the episode.

If truth be told, I'd like to print this story out, roll it up and take it and swat the noses of the Boys at Bridge with it, then make them read it to see how things should be done.
juliet164 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Is this story complete as this is a great story and I want to know the outcome. If it is, then i have a good imagination and can jgo from there. Great so far.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Great story!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I hope you come back to this because it looks like a really good story so far.
Ppleater chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
That arm sound painful. :( poor Rodney.