Reviews for Because Love is Troublesome
ino chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i liked it the only thign though is idont like that she was pregnte becase in my school im considerd ino
BGPixieQueen77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
'Troublesome was used 15 to 16 times in this chapter.
SilverSkinn chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Lol, I absoloutley (sp?) LUF

this chapterr!

luff, luff, luff!

Been lookin for this chapterr forevaa!
Apple Bubblegum chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
lols ShikaIno is one of my favourite pairings, but my friend likes ShikaTem so we always argue about that xD

update soon!
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
So cute! He had to ask her six times, i personally think that is so funny. Keep writing.

Fantasy Fan Girl
mec chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
damn dude...

i was expecting it to "seem" as if they

were doing "that" but in reality it was s/th completley innocent u kno.. but.. in the end...

it pulled me in! XD

im not a shikaXino fan but it was well written so

good job! _
TehSpookyWaffle chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
This was good. I think you kept them both relatively in character, especially with Ino's violence and her reluctant vulnerability...I noticed you took that one line Shikamaru says from Scrubs. "I know that you don't think about me the way that I think about you. And I never really believed that you would or that you could, but just pretending for today somehow made me feel good, for a change." Janitor says that to Elliot. Just some random thing I noticed. Did you get part of the inspiration for this chapter from that one line? Like, you watched it and the lightbulb poofs up...Yea...Anyway great job. -x-D2K-x-
Katako-Chan chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Wow...didn't see that coming, I guess.

Good job, anyways, Luna :D. the NejiTen!

Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Haha, Luna, I like it!

A couple little things that were bothering me (sorry, me is very nit-picky):

1.) You should only use one exclamation point to emphasize.

2.) "Geez" isn't spelled with a "s" at the end :D.

3.) Some of your questions (when Ino/Shikamaru were yelling) ended in exclamation points instead of question marks :D.

4.) "Their" doesn't follow the "i before e" rule :D.

Okay, well, other than that, good job :D.

Katako-Chan (katakokk on LJ)
Neko42 chapter 6 . 11/20/2007

*gasp*&*breathes in and out..slowly* That was one hell of a roller coaster ride. Hopefully there will be a Shikamaru cosplayer in the next eventwahaha, I might just tease those guys for fun!
woofyy chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
okay lols this is a bit too detailed if i have to say .. but ngeh . good luckies with your future stories!
mec chapter 5 . 11/9/2007

clever idea! xp

. wonder if he meant any of that?

i think so...xp
mec chapter 2 . 11/8/2007

. cliffy!

so... did they?

i think so! xp

wonder if temari will make an apearence? xp

now that would be interesting!
mec chapter 1 . 11/7/2007

shika afraid of committment! hahahahahaha...

men are so troublesome!

didnt think he would ask her hand in marriage so straight-forward but it just made reading it all the better! .

very nice! im truly enjoying the love-hate relationship of theres!
joyrid3 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
This was the best one so far! I loved it! No wonder Shikamaru would come up with such a twisted plan. Crazy enough to work though _ Props to you!