Reviews for The Spirit Fox
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest H chapter 1 . 3/1
"It's been two and a half years and the Death Knights have returned." (from the story summary) More like, IT'S BEEN 4 AND A HALF YEARS SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FUCKING FANFIC.
the-Jack-of-swords chapter 2 . 3/1
hyoton
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
I hate it when people give Naruto all the powers they like in fanfics...
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Me gusta
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
I hate you, you motherf***er. Continue the god damn story it's awsom
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
The kyuubi IS dead, taken to the spirit world by the shinigami? You don't get a lot DEAD-ER.
agnar chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Ok I couldn't get past the start of his academy time. Why the hell is he wasting six months there when to even start he PASSED the fucking graduation exam?

And the taijutsu test, where Sasuke is fucking flinging around fire jutsu and no one says 'hey, isn't this a test of TAIJUTSU?'

Eh, hell even him having a sister and his grandfather being a fire lord, but somehow Konoha is able to keep his own grandson from him? Bullshit. Some fucking bunch of dumbass council members get to keep a family member away from ROYALTY within his own nation? Like he couldn't just hit up the Daimyo and mention them keeping family from him?

Don't buy it.
ReapxFactor chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Nooooo why did you do that i don't like fanfics in naruto has a sister, dammit and the story was interesting to, well there goes my interest for another fanfic
Kittens Kat chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
I REALLY WISH YOU WOULDN'T DISCONTINUE THIS STORY! SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T HURT TO HAVE A VERY STRONG CHARACTER. CASE IN POINT: SUPERMAN, THE HULK, SILVER SURFER, GREEN LANTERN, THE LIST OF HEROS IS A LONG ONE AND MOST ARE SUPER STRONG. THAT IS WHAT MAKES FANTASY AND ADVENTURES SO GREAT BECAUSE YOU CAN BE OR DO ANYTHING YOU WANT. THAT'S WHY I READ THESE STORIES. THEY GET ME OUT OF MY EVERYDAY PAIN AND HELP ME TO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FUN AND ADVENTURE I WOULDN'T BE PHYSICALLY CAPABLE OF HAVING IN REAL LIFE. PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR DESCISION. THANK YOU.
kyuubilover3 chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
You do know that the hachibi jinchuriki is a guy named killer bee right fun fact he is the first one to have complete control of his biju
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013