Reviews for Secret Garden
zutarakid50 chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
I read that in 5th grade. So sad :(

(gasp) How selfish, Kaoru! Hikaru loves you! Cranes rule. Nice reference to syrup lol

So...update? Please? For me?
zutarakid50 chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
Like I said; yuou write dep :D
zutarakid50 chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
I do LOVE maple syrup but now...I MIGHT have a different veiw on it XD

When I giggle uncontrolible next time I have breakfast, I'll blame you lol
zutarakid50 chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
They make me feel like a spoiled brat ;)

I love the emotion you display between these two. You go really indeapth which is good to use in writing romance. (thumbs up) Great job so far!
zutarakid50 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
lol good ending :D
zutarakid50 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Very good points made here. Very logical. Nice one.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Yeah I never got why 7 was lucky. 2 sounds lucky to me! The twins make a valid point ;)
zutarakid50 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
lol a coloring book kiss! XD It's just the first thing I thought of when I finished reading
zutarakid50 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
heh-heh pretending...silly host club lol
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I don't read many Host clubs stories (I don't know why) but the few I have read are about the 2 twins we all kow and love! So yay for you for writing this and yay for me for finding it ;)

About your rant in the begining; I tottaly agree.
Schmuzz chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
I really like these little one-shots. The way you portray these two in your stories... is a little different in each one, but, they're all really good. We've been looking over a lot of the Adam and Eve stories, so I especially liked number 6.

The 1,0 paper cranes story was sad, wasn't it? It would have been better if she lived. Oh well. If she did live, do you think we would have learned about her? It's funny that a lot of people don't become famous until their deaths, or, in that case, it was their deaths that made them known on such a large scale. At least, I think so.

Nice job, keep writing these story's, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

-TeamD out.
CulinaryChef chapter 11 . 8/29/2008
these are so cool!

i enjoyed reading them

my favorite is 'mirror'
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
*Falls twitching to the ground*

Loved them al, you write such amazing twincest (my delicious delicious addiction) and must now be promoted to role of 'favorite author and provider of wicked-awesome fanfics' :D
Lindsey AKA PF chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
And here I was worried tha tit was an incomplete fic, but it's a bunch of drabbles and that makes me happy. _ A Little Longer and Mirror are my favorites. _
kazumi black chapter 11 . 7/20/2007
Have i ever told you how much i like your draddles? they're cute...like this, i like it very much, i so beutiful. Common, you are the best!