Reviews for Summer Days Drifting Away
neveraworsename chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
I just realized how much shoujo-ai was in this section. I like this story, however.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Wow... it's been over a year since this has been updated... I'm guessing you're discontinuing this?
kc chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Great chapter. Glad to see that they are friends again. Can't wait to see where this goes.
SilverTurtle chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
Aw, that was sweet. There's going to be more right? I know I've been remiss in checking for new chapters, which is why I've taken so long to review, but that doesn't mean I don't want heaps more of them! Keep it up! I like being surprised with good new chapters of my favorite stories.
riverkirby chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
that was outragoeusly good. i cant wait to what else is gonna happen.
Ego Tripp chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
DEAR GOD! I had to STOP reading to comment on how EVIL and DASTARDLY the ending to this chapter was! I was SO expecting...AHH! How could you do this to me? Ha, that was so awesome. I was expecting it to be really cliche and normal but NO you had to pull a fastball on me! "It's Louis." Arggh! You terrible, wonderful person! :D Anyway, back to the fic...
In-betweens chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
Well at least the silent treatment is over and done with. Now all they need to do is actually start talking about the real problem. Tawny's smart she should be able to figure this out. I hope she does and she forces Ren to actually talk to her about it, and what they'll need to do about it.

Great chapter. Looking forward to seeing how this all works out.
TriXter21 chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
Now THAT was a good chapter! P

And I might have to agree with Twitty on that one. It was hot! Haha. Yeah...see, now that must have been embarrassing.

But I can tell that the attraction and bond between them is growing...and it seems to me that they're starting to notice it, as well.

And HEY! Update soon! P

It almost seemed like you were taking a page out of MY book and waiting 6 months to update a chapter! Hehe.

Nah, I'm just joking with you.

Good chapter! Can't wait to see more from you! D
Cain chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
Nice update! Sorry it took me awhile to review... been busy...and distracted...with other pairings... I know, for me, this is blasphemy. But it had to happen sometime. I hope to update soon... I don't abandon fics, so it will happen sooner or later. :)

Now this chapter was quite nice, I still like the way this story is progressing and building. I think Tawny's apparent affections seem a bit sudden. And I feel compelled to argue that Ruby is blonde not a red-head. But these are little things. You are an excellent writer and I really hope that you update sooner (not that I have room to talk at the moment). I particularly liked the interaction between Ruby and Ren in the beginning of the chapter, with Ruby's constant reassurance contrasting her actual thoughts, nice touch!

Good update!
Hads337 chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
This was so good! great update, worth the wait.
Stellar Raven chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Aww...how touching. (and about bloody time, by the way. :P)

I know Tawny's not one to be up on the latest gossip, but I'm a little surprised she hasn't caught on yet if the whole school knows that Ren's gay. For that matter, I'm surprised Larry's not using it as ammo.

More soon, please.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Wow...I like Louis in this story. He's a good brother and seems to be taking the news well enough that his ex girlfriend is interested in his sister. I wonder if Mr. and Mrs. Stevens know what apparently all the students at their high school know.

Loved Beans' appearance! I also have come to the conclusion that Ruby is a good friend and she's one of my favorite characters in this story. Please come back when you can. The second part of this story promises to be great now that Ren's going to the party.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
I don't know if I should be yelling at Ren not to tell Ruby or if I should be laughing at how fast Ruby ran up the stairs to get this information that she didn't care about 'one little bit'.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Oh...that had to sting. But at least Ren knows she WANTS it to be her. Or at least she thinks she wants it to be her. I like Ruby in this story, even if she is bitchy...she's still a good character in this story. I just hope she's not going to cause any trouble later on, or not a lot of trouble.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Ruby being jelous was interesting to see. Also good to see Bobby is tied into the mix. Wonder what is going to happen as Ren realizes what exactly she's starting to feel. I hope Ruby and Ren make up. They may be different but they're a kind of different that works for them.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »